Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 (1176 Views)

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by lekki2004(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2008
Who won the celebrity takes 2 show?
Re: S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by ayeesha: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2008
funlola
Re: S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by lekki2004(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2008
that's so cruel of the organizer. Sound sultan is suppose tohave won the show but that's naija for you.
Re: S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by ajile2: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
i think funlola deserves to win,as for sultan he was just unfortunate because truely he didnt dance as expected the previous week before his eviction and he also cofirmed it that he didnt pratice so well that week,we need to understand that the judges scores doesnt counts like the sms from people.
i think some1 close to omotola and sultan should tell them to mind the comments they give to papers so as not to loose the love from thier fans from the nollyhood and musical industry respectively.from my on point of view celebrity takes two judges were fair enough.

let me hear from you
Re: S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by lekki2004(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2008
let's be realistic with ourselves, its not only our sms that really voted sultan, bryan and the likes out. i think the jugdes were influenced. sultan was exceptionally good. do you want to tell me that Funlola has more fan base compare to pasuma? we should stop the deceit. tell them not to deceive us again.
Re: S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by benedo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ ajile, i know omotola did make some funny unsportwomanly comments to the press about this competition but i dont remember sound sultan saying anything, i'm i :-Xwrong
Re: S.o.d. Celebrity Takes 2 by redhot007: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2008
Guess a whole lot of u guys do not blive funlola has a large fan base dan Pasuma,but look at it this way,mayb Pasuma has a wide fan base but how many o them woukd actually vote,Funlola's fan base constitute the youths n compared to Pasuma,I'ld say she has an upa hand.She may not have danced as well as Sultan or Bryan but bliv me she neva disappiontd her fans wen it came to creativity.Those of u who stay in Lagos try listening to 'TOUCH OF SPICE' ON SAT. 8PM, sTAR F.M. ,mayb then u'l undastand.
Lotsa luv guys

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Storms Maryland July 20th 2008 / Dr. Orlando Owoh Is Dead! / Confirmed: Jacko's Secret Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.