Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos (20340 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by barryzkween(f): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by oshokay(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
who is she?

Celebrity Blogger my rossy asss....
We don't even know her here in united states

8 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by rennylaw(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Not talented undecided
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by macsika: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1: Nyansh flat

Bleast na pushup

Why is she dark skinned
Can't she bleach?
lol her ahss is as flat as a my tv screen.

She smiles like a rabbit. She's so dark the only thing that can bleach her is HYPO or Jik.

13 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by corneremperor: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
She's pretty and original, nothing fake about her.

22 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Danhumprey: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Where the "ukwu" there? You don see correct "ukwu" before? You know whether na buttpad she attached to her flat nyansh?

7 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Empress002(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
barryzkween: Lol..... You like? More gist here... http://kweenyetty..com/2014/07/topless-dancing-ladies-thrill-crowds-at.html
nigerians una too get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Mariojane(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014

Bleast na pushup

Why is she dark skinned
Can't she bleach?

do u mean united states of boko haram or what?

17 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
This girl shouldn't scare us.

Yes, you have made a success of your profession but for ukwu, you don't have it..

I am offended..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Since when has a laptop become an Ukwu?
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by kellywoods: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2014

Bleast na pushup

Why is she dark skinned
Can't she bleach?

AIRRRRRRRRRR FORCE 1000,000,000, united state inside that your room abi, have seen your nairaland profile picture ooooo
@ everybody, AIR FORCE ONE is really in the uS and not US

7 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Local and Igbotic Linda angry

3 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by axortedbabe(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Linda n dis her gate...
if she dey take pishure n she neva stand near dis gate, e b lyk say d camera no go capture..

16 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Dclique(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
axortedbabe: Linda n dis her gate...
if she dey take pishure n she neva stand near dis gate, e b lyk say d camera no go capture..
I thnk say na only me notice am

2 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by iheanyi40(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
axortedbabe: Linda n dis her gate...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1: Celebrity Blogger my rossy asss....
grin grin grin grin grin Honey, your asss is as rosy as that shirt she's wearing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by hummerwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
In as much as I don't really like some of her news.

She looks pwitty and original 2 me
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin Honey , your asss is as rosy as that shirt she's wearing

Thought u wre gay undecided
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Which kind of High waist yansh be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by lorRhyMeZ: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2014

Bleast na pushup

Why is she dark skinned
Can't she bleach?

Well we know her here in nigeria sha...n shez pretty good.

So u stay in d US? grin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Well we know her here in nigeria sha...n shez pretty good.

So u stay in d US? grin

I don't reply Quotes/Mentions
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by lorRhyMeZ: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

Really?
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Tval(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Linda ikeji... Bias towards everytin she doesn't like.

2 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Really?

Stop quoting me will you?

Thank you.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by naughtylagosguy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Where's the ukwu if I may ask?
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by lorRhyMeZ: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

Stop quoting me will you?

Thank you.

Nah I won't...wat u gonna do?

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by ideee03(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Then what did you just do?
Airforce1:

5 Likes

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by michelism(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo: This girl shouldn't scare us.

Yes, you have made a success of your profession but for ukwu, you don't have it..

I am offended..

Please don't be offended. No be her fault, na the OP wey deceive us with the word, "ukwu". Did she claim to have what is really called UKWU? My guess, no!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
like?

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014

Bleast na pushup

Why is she dark skinned
Can't she bleach?

And this is coming from a burnt charcoal boy, angry Smh..

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: And this is coming from a burnt charcoal boy, angry Smh..

I don't banter words with nitwit(s)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags / Ali Baba Dances At His 52nd Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.