Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nuts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nuts (711 Views)

Photo Of The Day: All Nuts Explained In One Photo... / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuts by Migines(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2008
When I get out,
Audience: Adult Humor Rating: Category: Rude Type: Stories
A person reviewing people in an insane asylum walks around and is pleased with what he sees. He starts to review patients to see what they will do when they get out.

He walks up to the first guy and sees him throwing a football around. He automatically knows that he wants to be a football player.

He walks up to another guy and sees him throwing a baseball around. He could automatically tell that he wanted to be a baseball player.

He walks to the next cell and sees a man with his dick in a bowl of peanuts. He flips out and asks what he is doing. The man replies "I'm fucking nuts, I'm never getting out of here!"
Re: Nuts by ituen(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2008
This shld go to ROFLMAO where much crucifiers wont have time to see.

If dem read am for thread, me i no go fit cover for u oh
Re: Nuts by Migines(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2008
@ituen
watever ur plan is, GO TO HELL.
Re: Nuts by clemcykul(f): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2008
hahhahhaa hes already there! hes speaking from there lol

nice one lol grin grin grin
Re: Nuts by topeteadr(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2008
Following up on clemcy's lead. . .

(1) (Reply)

Fast Drinker / You Must See This! / April 1st:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.