Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? (1011 Views)

What You May Not Know About Americans / Were Igbos Really The Only Historical Cannibals In Nigeria? / Which Culture Has The Strongest Influence Among The African Diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
i read a thread like that on the website and i wasnt sure. so if you think so, why dont you let us know why you think so
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by MrsChima1(f): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
souldust: i read a thread like that on the website and i wasnt sure. so if you think so, why dont you let us know why you think so

I would bite this time. Why would you ask a forum full of non-Black Americans if they think Black Americans are the strongest Black force in the world!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course they will disagree and say that Nigerians are the strongest force in the world minus of few of them that think that Whites are superior to them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me answer the question for you base on MY perspective...Blacks period ARE NOT the strongest force in the world. Yes, I said it!

Blacks period ARE NOT the strongest force in the world. Many of them too busy worrying about dumb shit like who is pure Black and who's cultures better than who's cultures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is by far the funniest thread I have ever read! grin grin grin grin Aha! I have a topic for my diary in the diary section! cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
No. grin

There is no such thing as of yet.

The first black world power will be in Africa but that is years from now. When it does, only then can we have this discussion.

But for now, there is no "black world force".
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
that is a definate NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Afam4eva(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2013
By strong, what do you mean? Is it strong in education or smoking of cannabis?
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Blyss: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

I would bite this time. Why would you ask a forum full of non-Black Americans if they think Black Americans are the strongest Black force in the world!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course they will disagree and say that Nigerians are the strongest force in the world minus of few of them that think that Whites are superior to them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me answer the question for you base on MY perspective...Blacks period ARE NOT the strongest force in the world. Yes, I said it!

Blacks period ARE NOT the strongest force in the world. Many of them too busy worrying about dumb shit like who is pure Black and who's cultures better than who's cultures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is by far the funniest thread I have ever read! grin grin grin grin Aha! I have a topic for my diary in the diary section! cheesy cheesy

You misunderstood the question. The question was asking if BA are the strongest BLACK FORCE in the world, and not if they were the strongest force period.
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Blyss:

You misunderstood the question. The question was asking if BA are the strongest BLACK FORCE in the world, and not if they were the strongest force period.

Blyss...do you have comprehension issues Please take your time reading my response.

My comment still remains.
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
AFRICANS ARE NOT BLACKS! SO YEAHH! you are the ONLY black force in the world.
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Blyss: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Blyss...do you have comprehension issues Please take your time reading my response.

My comment still remains.

My reading comprehension is superb, and so are my teaching skills, so allow me to school you on your error real quick.

the question was this: "Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World?"

Your answer was this: "Let me answer the question for you base on MY perspective...Blacks period ARE NOT the strongest force in the world. Yes, I said it! Blacks period ARE NOT the strongest force in the world. Many of them too busy worrying about dumb poo like who is pure Black and who's cultures better than who's cultures."

Clearly your answer was not in line with the line of the question asked. So I replied to your answer with this: "You misunderstood the question. The question was asking if BA are the strongest BLACK FORCE in the world, and not if they were the strongest force period.", so to inform you of your error. You acted in error again, by bringing to question my reading comprehension, while obviously failing to comprehend the fact of that my statement was comprehensively calling to question your very present non-comprehension of the question asked. So now I have compromised your comprehension of a believed presence of a lacking in reading comprehension on my part, comprende? undecided
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Blyss: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2013
Now before you come on cussing me out; I was just messing with you in that last post. smiley
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by MrsChima(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2013
granny.always.said.never.argue.with.a.dummy...just nod your head and smile because people wouldn't know.who is.the.real dummy. grin

pagadumb....u r right not all Africans r black.
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
granny.always.said.never.argue.with.a.dummy...just nod your head and smile because people wouldn't know.who is.the.real dummy. grin

pagadumb....u r right not all Africans r black.

none of the Africans are black we are mostly dark brown skinned. go take your racist ideology back to your country usa. dont bring it here. ugly akata.
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
LMAO@a racist called me racist. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go pick up a dictionary and brain monkey. wink
Re: Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
i started this thread so let me set it straight. I was trying to ask if among black people anywhere in the world, the black americans or african americans (which ever they want to be called) are the most progressive when it comes to science, literature, education, philosophy, business, culture etc. So blyss got it correctly.

(1) (Reply)

Why Africa Is Hollywood’s Biggest Missed Opportunity - Washington Post / How Saudi Arabia Treat The Dead. / Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Coronation Of Oba Of Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.