Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Conversation With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation With God (657 Views)

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Having A Conversation With an Atheist About God / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation With God by Morgan1092(m): 3:04am On Sep 09, 2012
MAN'S CONVERSATION WITH GOD

Man : God, can I ask You a question?

God : Sure

Man : Promise You won't get mad…..

God : I promise

Man : Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God : What do you mean?

Man : I planned 2 wakeup early, bt i woke up late

God : Yes

Man : My car took forever tostart

God : Okay

Man : at lunch they made my sandwich wrong and I had to
wait,

God: Hmmmmm

Man : On the way home, my phone went dead, just as I picked up a call,

God : All right

Man : And on top of it all off, when I got home I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager and relax. But it would not work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God : Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning and I had to send one of my angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that,

Man (humbled) : OH!

God : I did not let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Man : (ashamed)

God : The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I did not want you to catch what they have, I knew you could not afford to miss work.

Man (embarrassed) : Okay

God : Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I did not even let you talk to them so you would be
covered.

Man (softly) : I see God!

God : Oh and that foot
massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I did not think you wanted to be in the dark.

Man : I'm Sorry God

God : Don't be sorry, just learn to trust Me.... in All things, the Good and the bad.

Man : I will trust You.

God : And don't doubt that My plan for your day is always better than your plan.

Man : I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for
Everything today.

God : You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my
children... GOD NEVER FAIL

(1) (Reply)

Free Timeless Christian Books / Follow Jesus And Throw Away Religion / Lieing In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.