Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (516149 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Akeem79: party is going on right now here , who care to join ? grin
( Teacher Sallychizzl3 stop hating tongue )

join to like minds 2geder..... and they will always repeal, because like minds never attract we like in a world of discovery, exploring and re-inventing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
dre11:

join to like minds 2geder..... and they will always repeal, because like minds never attract we like in a world of discovery, exploring and re-inventing
Re-inventing swit words is wat dre11 is known for, i wish to be ur student my lord.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Re-inventing swit words is wat dre11 is known for, i wish to be ur student my lord.

Lord! People won't just take to correction.

(akeem79, I ain't hating. Am just critiquing tongue
Enlightenedsoul I can feel the sacarsm infused in ur smirk. cool)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Lord! People won't just take to correction. [/b]
correction is ment for losers like you
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
correction is ment for losers like you

You will always identify a feckless in the gathering of responsible people, always full of negative comments.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

You will always identify a feckless in the gathering of responsible people, always full of negative comments.

Comments that put their inferiority complex on display for all to see cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Comments like yours is what kept Murtala Nyako where he is today.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Comments that put their inferiority complex on display for all to see cool

See to it that negative people don't get space in your life, increase the rent and send them faraway from your vicinity .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

See to it that negative people don't get space in your life, increase the rent and send them faraway from your vicinity .
Vicinity like ours is so discreet.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Missmossy:
Vicinity like ours is so discreet.

Discreet is cool. To avoid unnecessary embarrassment
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by merlin2oo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Discreet is cool. To avoid unnecessary embarrassment
embarrassment to all mankind
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
merlin2oo: embarrassment to all mankind

Mankind have done you no harm to warrant such statement, have they?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Mankind have done you no harm to warrant such statement, have they?

They have always enslaved one another since the beginning of time
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Time brings all things to pass, dear.

(@ Sallychizzl3 Sarcasm is my middle name smiley)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Time without number they've proven that they can still be the best set of species to inhabit planet earth, cut them some slack. grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Time brings all things to pass, dear.

(@ Sallychizzl3 Sarcasm is my middle name smiley)

Dear enlightenedsoul, it's nice to understand your sense of humour. wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by merlin2oo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Time without number they've proven that they can still be the best set of species to inhabit planet earth, cut them some slack. grin
slack ? You will see how ruthless they are
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
merlin2oo: slack ? You will see how ruthless they are

Are they worthy? Will they ever be?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Are they worthy? Will they ever be?

be sure u do your best before u exit the race of life..... So that ur name would be written in the marbles of our hearts for ever
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
dre11:

be sure u do your best before u exit the race of life..... So that ur name would be written in the marbles of our hearts for ever

Ever heard of legacy? That's what i'll leave behind
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Ever heard of legacy? That's what i'll leave behind

Behind every conspiracy theory, the truth can still be unearthed under the debris of oblivion.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Behind every conspiracy theory, the truth can still be unearthed under the debris of oblivion.

Oblivion? That's the title of a movie right?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Oblivion? That's the title of a movie right?

Right or wrong I dunno, the word was just being used arbitrarily.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Right or wrong I dunno, the word was just being used arbitrarily.

arbitrarily it shall be used until we understand the real meaning of the word
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

arbitrarily it shall be used until we understand the real meaning of the word

words spoken makes more meaning and impact than the one we never said out........ thinking that the other person will understand us from our body language and actions
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
dre11:

words spoken makes more meaning and impact than the one we never said out........ thinking that the other person will understand us from our body language and actions

Actions they say speak louder than words grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by stanliwise(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Actions they say speak louder than words grin
Words could also go a long way sometimes.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
stanliwise:
Words could also go a long way sometimes.

Sometimes I just marvel at some nairaland's level of intelligence while some people's cerebrum's output leaves alot to be desired.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by cremeandchic: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Desired to play this game for a very long time but then i saw that it was a game never to end
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
cremeandchic: Desired to play this game for a very long time but then i saw that it was a game never to end

End is not in sight
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:

End is not in sight
sight - seeing is one of my best hobbies .
*Sweets Sunday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2014
emmabest2000: sight - seeing is one of my best hobbies .
*Sweets Sunday * kiss
Hobbies like swimming is what i alwaz crave for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.