Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (534484 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

statement made to tag twitter as the main haven for dangerous babes is as distasteful.
Distasteful..hmm, I see. Buh twitter isn't the only social media u'll find dangerous babes.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrishaP:
Distasteful..hmm, I see. Buh twitter isn't the only social media u'll find dangerous babes.
Babes on social network are not to be trusted
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
talk2riel:
Babes on social network are not to be trusted

trusted and tested conclusion like trishaP's had been my point all along if you but noticed.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by edogho(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

statement made to tag twitter as the main haven for dangerous babes is as distasteful.
Distastefull indeed.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

trusted and tested conclusion like trishaP's had been my point all along if you but noticed.
Notice-able points..I get. wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrishaP:
Notice-able points..I get. wink

Get that thing done before it's too late 'cos opportunity comes but once. wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Get that thing done before it's too late 'cos opportunity comes but once. wink
Once upon a time, I've heard that.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrishaP:
Once upon a time, I've heard that.

that's what you'll continue to hear from psychic like me till you do the needful.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

that's what you'll continue to hear from psychic like me till you do the needful.
Needful?!!..what the hell are you insinuating?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrishaP:
Needful?!!..what the hell are you insinuating?

insinuating that am actually insinuating what you think am insinuating will only lead me on, do not encourage me. grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by bumsiee: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:
insinuating that am actually insinuating what you think am insinuating will only lead me on, do not encourage me. grin
me I dnt tink dis game will ever end.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Me not liking these insinuating tricks.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
bumsiee: me I dnt tink dis game will ever end.

end it will, 'cos nothing is eternal aside God.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
[s]
TrishaP:
Me not liking these insinuating tricks.
[/s]
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gaczee99: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
God is real, take it or leave it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3: [s][/s]

??
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
gaczee99: God is real, take it or leave it

it is an indisputable fact.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrishaP:
??

(faster fingers beat you to the comment and Ur's became obsolete.)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

it is an indisputable fact.

fact about words of wisdom is that it keeps knocking at ur door
if u accept it...... it would stay for a while but if u don't
it would leave ur door post immediately
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

fact about words of wisdom is that it keeps knocking at ur door
if u accept it...... it would stay for a while but if u don't
it would leave ur door post immediately
immediately I hear her voice I know that something good has happend !
* Sweets Monday *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
emmabest2000: immediately I hear her voice I know that something good has happend !
* Sweets Monday *

happened to be the best among her peer, the girl was.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by edogho(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

happened to be the best among her peer, the girl was.
was u say, not is? how about now
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
edogho: was u say, not is? how about now

now is d time to separate the the good seeds from the bad ones
because its harvest time
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

now is d time to separate the the good seeds from the bad ones
because its harvest time
time of Peace is near.
I see a new Nigeria.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: time of Peace is near.
I see a new Nigeria.

Nigeria....Good people, great nation. undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Nigeria....Good people, great nation. undecided

nation with potentials is what mah country is.... I hope he gets to maximize those potentials
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
dre11:

nation with potentials is what mah country is.... I hope he gets to maximize those potentials

Potentials that are being killed daily due to bad government policies and self-centered attitudes by the ogas at the top.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Potentials that are being killed daily due to bad government policies and self-centered attitudes by the ogas at the top.

Top government officials are responsible for most of the crisis the country is bedevilled with.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Babe2sure:

Top government officials are responsible for most of the crisis the country is bedevilled with.

with all that is happenings around us, let make sure we leave a positive legacy that the generation behind us will be proud of us and knows we did write our name on the marbles of history
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by edogho(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11:

with all that is happenings around us, let make sure we leave a positive legacy that the generation behind us will be proud of us and knows we did write our name on the marbles of history
HISTORY is what we all today will become someday. u agree?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
edogho: HISTORY is what we all today will become someday. u agree?
Agree with me now or you become forgotten.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Missmossy:
Agree with me now or you become forgotten.

forgotten but still on our minds
those silent people that change the course of history in this our generation for positive

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.