Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (534986 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Babe2sure:

So logical it is that, he who chatter to you will chatter of you.

*Ayam fine o. Awayu too?*
First time of hearing this grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Daarhood(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
this is what i love most
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2014
What?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by GODSBEAUTY(f): 1:49am On Sep 16, 2014
harlos: What?
what is happening Harlos

Daarhood: this is what i love most
most time some people do break the rules of this game shocked
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 5:42am On Sep 16, 2014
GODSBEAUTY: what is happening Harlos

most time some people do break the rules of this game shocked

*What!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked *

game rule broken by me
I was totally unaware this is a game, I think it was the other last person to post thread. Please forgive my ignorance cry
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
harlos:

*What!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked *

game rule broken by me
I was totally unaware this is a game, I think it was the other last person to post thread. Please forgive my ignorance cry
Ignorance is not an excuse tongue
* Sweets Tuesday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2014
emmabest2000: Ignorance is not an excuse tongue
* Sweets Tuesday * kiss

Excuse given by Harlos is not tenable. I hereby propose that we fine him.Do you all agree? Or we should put it to vote?
On a second thought...........let us forgive him.

*@Harlos, grin somebody actually pinged me yesterday that 'awayu?' I now replied 'ayam fine' (seen that used before). The person now replied, 'you funny o'. And I replied him that, 'you are funny too'*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Babe2sure:

Excuse given by Harlos is not tenable. I hereby propose that we fine him.Do you all agree? Or we should put it to vote?
On a second thought...........let us forgive him.

*@Harlos, grin somebody actually pinged me yesterday that 'awayu?' I now replied 'ayam fine' (seen that used before). The person now replied, 'you funny o'. And I replied him that, 'you are funny too'*
Him who forgives gets forgiven, let me assume you all have forgiven me grin

@babe2sure you're really funny cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
harlos:
Him who forgives gets forgiven, let me assume you all have forgiven me grin

@babe2sure you're really funny cheesy
Me won't forgive you until I see one parcel of kilishi
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
talk2riel:
Me won't forgive you until I see one parcel of kilishi
Kilishicheesy its been long i ate that.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by iheanyi40(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Missmossy:
Kilishicheesy its been long i ate that.
that one na story 4 anoda day
Harlos oya how much u go pay
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
iheanyi40: that one na story 4 anoda day
Harlos oya how much u go pay
Pay is a three letter word.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Missmossy:
Pay is a three letter word.
Word can hardly make us change our mind
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
talk2riel:
Word can hardly make us change our mind
Mind your thoughts,they are always close to being expressed.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Missmossy:
Mind your thoughts,they are always close to being expressed.
Expressed in some manners that you understand.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Expressed in some manners that you understand.
Understand the tide of time
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jaymomma(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
talk2riel:
Understand the tide of time

Time waits for no man
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
jaymomma:

Time waits for no man
Man of the people.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Man of the people.
People of the world.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Missmossy:
People of the world.

World of words...... This sound like a game without end
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

World of words...... This sound like a game without end
End time seems to be the slogan on nairaland
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
talk2riel:
End time seems to be the slogan on nairaland

Naira land have to regain that spark that makes it the toast of must people that surf the net
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

Naira land have to regain that spark that makes it the toast of must people that surf the net
Net worth of dr dre is not up to a billion
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
talk2riel:
Net worth of dr dre is not up to a billion

Billions of dollar is a whole lot of money to steal..... But our politician can steal it anyway
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

Billions of dollar is a whole lot of money to steal..... But our politician can steal it anyway
Anyway them politicians will die and leave the money here on earth
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 1:48am On Sep 18, 2014
talk2riel:
Anyway them politicians will die and leave the money here on earth
Earth, money , name and power that's all !
* Sweets Thursday * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
emmabest2000: Earth, money , name and power that's all !
* Sweets Thursday * kiss
All i desire is that which you already know.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Yemlizzy:
All i desire is that which you already know.
Know me now before i get famous he keeps telling people.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Missmossy:
Know me now before i get famous he keeps telling people.
People shall wonder when I become a millionaire.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
talk2riel:
People shall wonder when I become a millionaire.
millionaire over night will suprise not just me, but all most every body that knows you.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by meteoric(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sheenor: millionaire over night will suprise not just me, but all most every body that knows you.
You speak yet of millions,a figure already surpassed.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by seunmi4real(f): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
surpassed means to go beyond in amount, extent, or degree

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.