Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (514266 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
missuniverse: meaningful and awesome.
God d creator is d greatest
Greatest of all my girlfriend is TrishaP
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
daik:
Greatest of all my girlfriend is TrishaP
TrishaP has nothing to do with that.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
TrishaP:
TrishaP has nothing to do with that.
that is what I cal crushing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos: that is what I cal crushing
Crushing hard on TrishaP a novel by daik
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by SexySapphire(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
talk2riel:
Crushing hard on TrishaP a novel by daik

Daik crushing on TrishaP is what I call crush by chance
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ideyhere(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
SexySapphire:

Daik crushing on TrishaP is what I call crush by chance

Chance ain't something I let pass me by...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
By is a two letter word.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Missmossy: By is a two letter word.

Word by word.... We make a phrase....
Phrase by phrase..... It become a sentence
Sentence by sentence ..... U give ur expression a meaning
Meaning its what communicate our thought/words to the other person
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
dre11:

Word by word.... We make a phrase....
Phrase by phrase..... It become a sentence
Sentence by sentence ..... U give ur expression a meaning
Meaning its what communicate our thought/words to the other person
person wey too lazy wouldn't want to finnish your sentence before making his/her post, I don't think such person will read mine either undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: person wey too lazy wouldn't want to finnish your sentence before making his/her post, I don't think such person will read mine either undecided
either u are referring to urself or to him... uhhhmmm,wts his name again...sme1 plz remind me
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2014
missuniverse: either u are referring to urself or to him... uhhhmmm,wts his name again...sme1 plz remind me
Me and you can start what they started
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2014
talk2riel:
Me and you can start what they started
Started , starter , starting , start , etcetera tongue
* Sweets Thursday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
emmabest2000: Started , starter , starting , start , etcetera tongue
* Sweets Thursday * kiss
Et cetera bawo?please list more...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Et cetera bawo?please list more...
More of you is what I want from you My Lord.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2014
TrishaP:
More of you is what I want from you My Lord.
Lord God, creator of the universe
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2014
missuniverse: Lord God, creator of the universe
Universe consists of planets, stars, galaxies, trishaP and Missuniverse
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
daik:
Universe consists of planets, stars, galaxies, trishaP and Missuniverse
Missuniverse is a moniker in nairaland
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
zyzxx: Missuniverse is a moniker in nairaland
Nairaland where the journey never ends.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Missmossy:
Nairaland where the journey never ends.
ends of other lines
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
zyzxx: ends of other lines
lines are either thin or thick
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
daik:
lines are either thin or thick
Thick - er than water.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Water of love is flowing from my heart to TrishaP's
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
daik: Water of love is flowing from my heart to TrishaP's
TrishaP is happy for u.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
daik: Water of love is flowing from my heart to TrishaP's
Trishap's person is a celeb on nairaland
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
TrishaP:
TrishaP is happy for u.
u came up wiv a post b4 me.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
missuniverse: u came up wiv a post b4 me.

Me cannot replace I to begin a sentence with
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
daik:

Me cannot replace I to begin a sentence with

With or without me the game continues infinitas.

(Been a while)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

With or without me the game continues infinitas.

(Been a while)

Infinitas is a latin word.

Welcome back. What did you bring for us?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Babe2sure:

Infinitas is a latin word.

Welcome back. What did you bring for us?
Word of elders goes a long way.
*Hi dear,welcome Sallychizzl3!*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Missmossy:
Word of elders goes a long way.
*Hi dear,welcome Sallychizzl3!*
way to heaven is so rough
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
zyzxx: way to heaven is so rough

Rough edges need to be smoothened.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Babe2sure:

Rough edges need to be smoothened.
smoothened, straighting and polish

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask