Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (514448 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 12:06pm On May 10, 2015
emmabest2000:
Lifestyle of some celebrities are not worthy living tongue
* Sweets Sunday * kiss
living for yourself alone is not enough, imparting others make u human
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
missuniverse:
living for yourself alone is not enough, imparting others make u human

Human development is sometimes stunted by emotional stagnancy.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
texanomaly:

Human development is sometimes stunted by emotional stagnancy.
stagnancy and redundancy.... *sweet morning (mimicking emmabest) * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 2:46pm On May 12, 2015
davseun2ta:
stagnancy and redundancy.... *sweet morning (mimicking emmabest) * kiss

Redundancy and red tape is a huge problem in governance.

*your dp is adorable* smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2015
texanomaly:

Redundancy and red tape is a huge problem in governance.

*your dp is adorable* smiley
governance is the action or manner of governing a state, organization etc.

*Thanks dearie, yours is motivating grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
davseun2ta:
governance is the action or manner of governing a state, organization etc.

*Thanks dearie, yours is motivating grin*

Etc. at the beginning of a sentence makes no sense.

*its true*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
texanomaly:

Etc. at the beginning of a sentence makes no sense.

*its true*
sense a foul play here... *Really?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
davseun2ta:
sense a foul play here... *Really?*
Here is my reply.

*yes really. People who think the grass is greener elsewhere are not "water" there own field.*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
texanomaly:

Here is my reply.

*yes really. People who think the grass is greener elsewhere are not "water" there own field.*
reply immediately please...

*you are absolutely correct you know...*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2015
davseun2ta:
reply immediately please...

*you are absolutely correct you know...*

Please is a very polite way to ask.

*yes I know. Thanks smiley*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2015
texanomaly:

Please is a very polite way to ask.

*yes I know. Thanks smiley*
Ask why u didn't keep ur word by visiting 9jar as u said last two years lipsrsealed
* Sweets Wednesday * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2015
emmabest2000:
Ask why u didn't keep ur word by visiting 9jar as u said last two years lipsrsealed
years has come and gone... still the game is still on...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2015
emmabest2000:
years has come and gone, yet the game is still on... *you are highly ekaabo texanomaly *

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
years has come and gone, yet the game is still on... *you are highly ekaabo texanomaly *
on and on life goes on
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2015
zyzxx:
on and on life goes on
on on we go! *A line in queens premier*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Spaxon(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
go to the Never-Never land
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2015
Spaxon:
go to the Never-Never land
Land is not 4 sale on nairaland.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
gregzone:

Land is not 4 sale on nairaland.
nairaland a type of social network..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
nairaland a type of social network..
Network is poor, very poor. Maybe I'll try switching on my Wi-Fi
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
gregzone:

Network is poor, very poor. Maybe I'll try switching on my Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi sounds like Wifey.. grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
Wi-Fi sounds like Wifey.. grin
Wifey's sick, so I had to do the school runs today, on my way back, the road was blocked at garrison.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2015
gregzone:

Wifey's sick, so I had to do the school runs today, on my way back, the road was blocked at garrison.
garrison Harrison was here today... grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
Today it is supposed to rain all day.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2015
texanomaly:
day? shocked shocked lai lai*sighting you babe2sure*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2015
texanomaly:

Day the earth stood still.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 7:02pm On May 13, 2015
Still on top.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:04pm On May 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
day? shocked shocked lai lai*sighting you babe2sure*

*Are we still fighting or we have settled our quarrel?* undecided

*mtcheww in osun*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2015
texanomaly:
Still on top.
top of the evening to you all...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2015
Babe2sure:

*Are we still fighting or we have settled our quarrel?* undecided

*mtcheww in osun*
*The court has given its verdict... but, hey! that doesn't mean I will not say HI to my Ex*

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:08pm On May 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
*The court has given its verdict... but, hey! that doesn't mean I will not say HI to my Ex*

*Rubs both palms together
Pekele pekele, arugbo jegbese tani o san
Ex indeed! Irrespective of the court verdict
You think I did not catch you stealing glances at me yesterday, abi? Okay o. Continue pretending. You will soon come back to your true self
It's just a matter of time.*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
top of the evening to you all...

All replies on this thread should be posted according to the rules.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
texanomaly:

All replies on this thread should be posted according to the rules.
Rules you piss on in the past, change has really come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask