Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513564 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
texanomaly:

Chance is slim.
Slim chance but great choice.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2015
talk2riel:

Slim chance but great choice.

Choice is a gift.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2015
texanomaly:

Choice is a gift.
Gift snares the heart.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2015
talk2riel:

Gift snares the heart.
heart like yours is what i desire....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
heart like yours is what i desire....

Desire...... I so much desire a good wife

*Where are the good and godly women*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
dre11:

Desire...... I so much desire a good wife

*Where are the good and godly women*
wife material don go on extinction ooo...babe2sure was suppose to be the last wife standing... unfortunately!!!

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
davseun2ta:
wife material don go on extinction ooo...babe2sure was suppose to be the last wife standing... unfortunately!!!

Unfortunately what? angry
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Babe2sure:

Unfortunately what? angry

What is going on here?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
texanomaly:

What is going on here?
Here we try to tease and cajole one another
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 2:09am On Aug 14, 2015
talk2riel:

Here we try to tease and cajole one another

Another one bites the dust!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2015
texanomaly:

Another one bites the dust!
dust all over the plaace... you see the reason why I said there is no wife material again?.... *Cc: Texanomaly, Babe2sure,Talk2riel,Dre11* grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2015
davseun2ta:
dust all over the plaace... you see the reason why I said there is no wife material again?.... *Cc: Texanomaly, Babe2sure,Talk2riel,Dre11* grin
Again for the umpteenth time he has made this assertion.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
talk2riel:
Again for the umpteenth time he has made this assertion.
assertion is what we need
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2015
zyzxx:
assertion is what we need

Need? The assertion is wrong. It is a sweeping generalization. I agree, there are few bad eggs, but that is not enough reason to cast aspersion on the rest.
Moreover, good begets good. Good husband material begets good wife material. What you give is what you get. So what are we talking about?

*@Dav, you sha want me to talk,abi? Okay. I don talk.undecided*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Babe2sure:

Need? The assertion is wrong. It is a sweeping generalization. I agree, there are few bad eggs, but that is not enough reason to cast aspersion on the rest.
Moreover, good begets good, good husband material begets good wife material. What you give is what you get. So what are we talking about?

*@Dav, you sha want me to talk,abi? Okay. I don talk.undecided*
about time I repropose to you my nairaland wife... Babe2sure will you marry me?...*kneeling down*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
davseun2ta:
about time I repropose to you my nairaland wife... Babe2sure will you marry me?...*kneeling down*
me and babe2sure knows that dre11 is d last man standing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2015
zyzxx:
me and babe2sure knows that dre11 is d last man standing
Standing on a long thing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
talk2riel:

Standing on a long thing
"Thing" is a movie title.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolustx(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Title page is the first page every report, thesis or project has.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Amis(f): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
tolustx:
Title page is the first page every report, thesis or project has.

Has is a singular word
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 5:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Amis:

Has is a singular word
Word wisely said, gladdens the heart.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
talk2riel:

Word wisely said, gladdens the heart.

Heart of gold are GOD given gift to mankind..... They always makes a difference
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
dre11:

Heart of gold are GOD given gift to mankind..... They always makes a difference
difference means subtraction in mathematics
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2015
davseun2ta:
difference means subtraction in mathematics
mathematics or rather mathematical logic guys always gives and forgives while girls always get and forget ... tongue

* Sweets Monday * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2015
emmabest2000:
mathematics or rather mathematical logic guys always gives and forgives while girls always get and forget ... tongue

* Sweets Monday * kiss
forget? Depends on what was done....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
forget? Depends on what was done....
Done deal
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:04am On Aug 17, 2015
talk2riel:

Done deal
deal? That's so easy grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:12am On Aug 17, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
deal? That's so easy grin
Easy does it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2015
talk2riel:

Easy does it
it is so easy tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
it is so easy tongue
Easy does it girl, don't be too hard on me embarassed embarassed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Amis(f): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
davseun2ta:
Easy does it girl, don't be too hard on me embarassed embarassed

"Me" when use often can be seen as been self centered
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Amis:

"Me" when use often can be seen as been self centered
centered appears to me as a difficult word to begin a sentence with, perhaps there is any other word aside centered....

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask