Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

10 Differences Between You And Your Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss (12968 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2012
Own your life
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by honeric01(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Sorry o workers, your boss rules your world.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by bonysmile: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2012
D boss says 'I', d leader says 'we'
D boss knows who is wrong, d leader shows what is wrong
D boss demands respect, d leader commands respect
D boss knows what is done, d leader shows how to do it
So be a leader, be not a boss.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Theflint1(m): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2012
U copied and pasted u shud try and be fairly ingenious when on nairaland. U are guilty of plagarism.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2012
ok

My boss is an arsehole,I am not
My boss sucks d*ick and I dont
My boss is a paki I am not
My boss stinks and I dont
My boss looks like a paedophile and I dont
My boss looks like he doesnt wipe his bum when he finishes using the toilet, I do
My boss walks like he has one leg, i dont
My boss would get slapped the sh*t out of if he wasnt the boss, I wouldn't
My boss gets wasted on staff nights out, I dont
My boss doesnt deserve to be a boss, I do cool
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2012
When a guy knows too many girls, he is a womanizer. When a girl knows too many guys she is social.
Nonsense!!!
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by playahP(m): 4:15am On Sep 10, 2012
Now how does this shit affect the price of cassava flakes workers output?? i agree with the post anyway! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Ramcie(f): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2012
mruknaijaboy: ok

My boss is an arsehole,I am not
My boss sucks d*ick and I dont
My boss is a paki I am not
My boss stinks and I dont
My boss looks like a paedophile and I dont
My boss looks like he doesnt wipe his bum when he finishes using the toilet, I do
My boss walks like he has one leg, i dont
My boss would get slapped the sh*t out of if he wasnt the boss, I wouldn't
My boss gets wasted on staff nights out, I dont
My boss doesnt deserve to be a boss, I do cool
LMAO I love your style dude. Keep dreaming. Lol . Nice one
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by doniyke3(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2012
Valiantvaliant: 1. When you take a long time, you're slow. When your boss takes a long time he is thorough.
2. When you dont do it, you're lazy. When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.
3. When you make a mistake, you're an id.i.ot. When your boss makes a mistake, he is only human.
4. When doing something without being told, you're overstepping your authority. When your boss does it, that's initiative.
5. When you take a stand you're being bull-headed, when your boss does it, that's initiative.
6. When you overlook a rule of etiquette, you're being rude. When your boss skips a few rules he's being original.
7. When you please your boss, you're apple polishing. When your boss pleases his boss, he's being co-operative.
8. When you're out of the office, you're wandering around. When your boss is out of the office he's on business.
9. When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick. When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.
10. When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview. When your boss applies for leave, its because he's overworked.

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Job/Differences_Between_You_and_Your_Boss.html
Absolutely true undecided
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by oludave(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2012
Rule no 1 -
THE BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Rule no 2 -
WHEN THE BOSS IS WRONG, REFER TO RULE no 1.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Amakamax(f): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2012
hornipipe: Stop the copy and paste
www.anvari.org/fun/Job/Differences_Between_You_and_Your_Boss.html

Then do ur own copy and paste let's see!!! Olodo
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by balogundayo(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2012
vislabraye: Very very true. Especially 1 and 4.
I have been in a situation when I had to mark scripts (maths,physics,fmaths,comp. Sci) for nine different classes. I was asked to solve the question and prepare the marking guide. In addition to that I was supposed to teach.
I was also compiling registar and students results.
When I couldn't make it on time they said I was slow and unseriouscheesy.
Its good to be the boss anyway.
well ΰя oga accordin to wat ‎​ read.....he/she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇.not nyc oooo angry
vislabraye: Very very true. Especially 1 and 4.
I have been in a situation when I had to mark scripts (maths,physics,fmaths,comp. Sci) for nine different classes. I was asked to solve the question and prepare the marking guide. In addition to that I was supposed to teach.
I was also compiling registar and students results.
When I couldn't make it on time they said I was slow and unseriouscheesy.
Its good to be the boss anyway.
well ΰя oga accordin to wat ‎​ read.....he/she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇.not nyc oooo
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Sijo01(f): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2012
1.When your boss misses an offical call, he was very busy with something else BUT when you do, its a lackadaisical/rude attitude

2. When you boss sleeps on duty, he's very tired BUT when you do, you are being lazy/idle.

3. When your boss report late on duty, he went for other official assignment/the taffic was heavy BUT when you do, tongues wil start waggling.

4. When your boss destroy's official properties, it was a mistake and its fixed by the company BUT when you do, you are being careless and you are made to fix it.

The list is endless abeg.

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Anniesalis(f): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2012
Acidosis:
When you "fight "a customer, you are stu.pid and rude.
When boss "fights" his/her customer, "oga no mind them, na so all these our customers dey do.."

so so true
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2012
Lyth:

Easy dude, d OP here's guilty of plagiarism ...d point is wen u copy n paste, put d source_dnt make it seem lyk its ur brains behind wat u pasted. Kudos shld go 2 u 4 sharing it but let d original author get d glory.
NOTED
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by ITbomb(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2012
When your boss spend 15 mins on a call , it must be a very serious business contact , but when you are 5 mins on a call , it must be ur girlfriend. [get off that fone and bring me the file]
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by WarHorse1(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2012
Horrible bosses! hard to please. Those who say they have never been under a boss and have their own company are likely horrible boss too.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2012
Loving No.10!
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by nikkyshyne(f): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2012
Valiantvaliant:
10. When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview. When your boss applies for leave, its because he's overworked.
When he applies for leave, it is because he needs a vacation in the UK.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by hismail1(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2012
na so all d boss na something else
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by oferefe(f): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2012
What can we do to please them,not trying to please them at all?
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by kingblosky: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Never had a boss, and never will have. cool

GROW UP BROTHER..
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2012
Amakamax:

Then do ur own copy and paste let's see!!! Olodo
undecided

Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by CY09: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2012
My boss is the best boss in the whole world! grin
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Sacredcow: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2012
When your female colleagues like you, you are daring your male boss; but when your male boss begin to look lustfully at the female subordinates in the office, he is a 'smart' guy.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by 1nigerian: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2012
Nice Quote
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by hizaya61(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2012
if you do some things to impress other it's high service, but your boss he is too much
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by amyg(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2012
Valiantvaliant: 1. When you take a long time, you're slow. When your boss takes a long time he is thorough.
2. When you dont do it, you're lazy. When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.
3. When you make a mistake, you're an id.i.ot. When your boss makes a mistake, he is only human.
4. When doing something without being told, you're overstepping your authority. When your boss does it, that's initiative.
5. When you take a stand you're being bull-headed, when your boss does it, that's initiative.
6. When you overlook a rule of etiquette, you're being rude. When your boss skips a few rules he's being original.
7. When you please your boss, you're apple polishing. When your boss pleases his boss, he's being co-operative.
8. When you're out of the office, you're wandering around. When your boss is out of the office he's on business.
9. When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick. When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Job/Differences_Between_You_and_Your_Boss.html
100%true.am tired of being bossed.the worst is the personal aspect of their approach to issues
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Tinyemeka(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2012
hornipipe: Stop the copy and paste
www.anvari.org/fun/Job/Differences_Between_You_and_Your_Boss.html

What's your own? The OP quoted the source.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2012
Tinyemeka:

That was after being told to.
Btw , y did those who r complaining not bring the article to nl and share to all . You know , some of us are domiciled in nairaland.com
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Sike(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2012
Oh God, i now use medium to beg you to please give me the grace to be my own Boss.
Re: 10 Differences Between You And Your Boss by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2012
Tinyemeka:

after i posted the link rat undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / Ways You Can Avoid Being Used By Selfish Nigerian Employers / Why Men Love Working Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.