Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On (17569 Views)

I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! / Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by mruknaijaboy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
my phone crashed earlier today and i took my battery out and put it back which is what i always do when my phone crashes but this time when i swtiched it back on it didnt go past the intro boot screen with the S sign,

but now when i switch it on it doesnt go past the boot screen with the S sign

has anybody else had this problem before? does anyone know how to fix this?

i dont know what to do

somebody please help me Thanks
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by gsmcoder: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
perform a hard reset and see, if the firmware is not yet broken
all will be ok. ps not that all your data will lost.

remove and reinsert battery

press and hold the volume up and power, leave power when phone is on but keep holding
the volume up

in a few seconds you should be in recovery mode
scroll to wipe cache partition
press yes to comfirm

go to wipedata/factory reset and do thesame.
go to reboot.

all done

if not ok visit sammobile.com and get a firmware to reinstall.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
::gsmcoder:::
perform a hard reset and see, if the firmware is not yet broken
all will be ok. ps not that all your data will lost.

remove and reinsert battery

press and hold the volume up and power, leave power when phone is on but keep holding
the volume up

in a few seconds you should be in recovery mode
scroll to wipe cache partition
press yes to comfirm

go to wipedata/factory reset and do thesame.
go to reboot.

all done

if not ok visit sammobile.com and get a firmware to reinstall.

Thanks for your help bros, if I do this will it wipe out all my information like phone numbers and pictures etc? because i dont want to wipe them out
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by mruknaijaboy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
i went to wipe cache partition now my phone screen keeps turning on and off and when i try to go back to recovery mode it will not allow me because the phone keeps turning on and off by itself? what do i do now? reply me please
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by gsmcoder: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2012
Firmware seems to be broken, get a firmware with only pda and flash your phone with odin
your media will be intact.

google how to update i9100 with odin.

download firmware @ sammobile.com
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by temmym4(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
The boot failure issue i have been seeing lately concerning S2 has really been giving me some fear. though i haven't noticed any problem but i don't always feel comfortable whenever i switch on in the morning, not until it boots into standby sad sad
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
temmy.m3:
The boot failure issue i have been seeing lately concerning S2 has really been giving me some fear. though i haven't noticed any problem but i don't always feel comfortable whenever i switch on in the morning, not until it boots into standby sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin

u? cmon its even easier to manage android than ur beloved symbian ish.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by temmym4(m): 4:02am On Sep 11, 2012
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

u? cmon its even easier to manage android than ur beloved symbian ish.

Says who Almost 2 weeks with S2 and i still feel like a newbie, still have to search the net everytime i couldnt get a function right whereas when i buy any symbian i throw away the user guide. Nothing is easy bros, except if u are fortunate to be good at it.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by gsmcoder: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2012
The android phones are actually the easiest and most user friendly devices in existence.
Easy self repair and operation if you are not afraid.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2012
The android phones are actually the easiest and most user friendly devices in existence.

chikena!! at least u can see the views of pple too.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by temmym4(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2012

Chei, u are getting it twisted o. No OS is difficult to use as long as u understand it. I never said Droid is difficult to operate. A manual tranmission vehicle could be so easy for someone who is perfect with it whereas it might be a lil' bit strange to someone who drives an Automatic tranmission.
I can close my eyes and do stuffs with a symbian whereas i might be lost on the UI if i do dat on Droid.

Take for example the original symbian s60 devices UI (Wont use the latest symbian OS as an example cos most of the UI was copied from other OS), it is quite simple for someone who uses a Java phone to catch up with while the uniqueness of android might turn a java phone user to a complete ''Dundi-united'' if u know what i mean.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On by Ezemarcel(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2012
i can not play mp4 on my s2 please help me

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. / Bypass Mobile Number Verification For Gmail,fb,yahoo,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.