Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

NYSC Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment (20095 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Nysc Redeployment Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Redeployment by alabe22(m): 4:51am On Sep 10, 2012
Please, I need someone to tell me the processes involved in redeployment after a corper has been redeployed to another state. Do I need to go to my PPA when I have my redeployment letter to another state or it ends in the secretariat after all necessary forms has been filled in and submitted. I'm a batch B 2012 corper, just being redeployed from EDO-OSUN. Please I need urgent response.
Re: NYSC Redeployment by gp66(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
the tips is that before reporting to the new state of redeployment, just go and search for a good ppa and collect a letter of acceptance, then attach it to ur new file in the secretariat so that when the state coordinator sees it, he/she will not stress his/her self thinking of where to post u. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment by 4shizzle(f): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
If I am right you want to know the step to take before leaving Edo. If you are sure u've been redeployed. You go to your PPA and they will give you a release letter saying u've been release and you are not indebted to them.
You will take the letter to your Nysc LGI to minute on it and so will your Z.I.
Before you proceed to Edo state nysc secretariat. U will be given some paper works and pink cards. Those you will take to Osun. Goodluck
Re: NYSC Redeployment by adegood: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
alabe22: Please, I need someone to tell me the processes involved in redeployment after a corper has been redeployed to another state. Do I need to go to my PPA when I have my redeployment letter to another state or it ends in the secretariat after all necessary forms has been filled in and submitted. I'm a batch B 2012 corper, just being redeployed from EDO-OSUN. Please I need urgent response.

Dude,
Am a batch C corper posted to oyo town in oyo state and i still want to redeploy back to lagos state.Please bro, i need to know how long will it take for it to be completed and also is still possible ??

Your response will be greatly appreciated bro.
Re: NYSC Redeployment by adegood: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2013
4shizzle: If I am right you want to know the step to take before leaving Edo. If you are sure u've been redeployed. You go to your PPA and they will give you a release letter saying u've been release and you are not indebted to them.
You will take the letter to your Nysc LGI to minute on it and so will your Z.I.
Before you proceed to Edo state nysc secretariat. U will be given some paper works and pink cards. Those you will take to Osun. Goodluck

Dude,
Am a batch C corper posted to oyo town in oyo state and i still want to redeploy back to lagos state.Please bro, i need to know how long will it take for it to be completed and also is still possible ??

Your response will be greatly appreciated bro.
Re: NYSC Redeployment by Victorying: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Pls I just want to know how long it takes to process the redeployment. I applied first week of january and I thought the whole thing should be through by now.
Re: NYSC Redeployment by aymtech: 10:26pm On May 24, 2013
My broda don't bother to re-apply for relocation again jst accept it like that, if u apply d redeployment might end up coming out late may be few month to ur p.o.p, am saying this frm experience. all d best
Re: NYSC Redeployment by Nielbaba(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2013
Victorying: Pls I just want to know how long it takes to process the redeployment. I applied first week of january and I thought the whole thing should be through by now.
pppplease wat are the excuse u made for redeploymennnt ?
Re: NYSC Redeployment by Emmysteve(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2013
(they av just release another list
Re: NYSC Redeployment by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2013
Pls which state is dat..cos im expectin the list in kogi
Emmysteve: (they av just release another list
Re: NYSC Redeployment by Luizkid(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
I have been relocated 2 Enugu 4rm Kano on camp, pls how do i start
Re: NYSC Redeployment by tosin1211: 2:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls can someone enlighten me on the procedure to redeploy from Oyo State to Lagos State after being posted to a place of primary assignment? I already have a place to work in Lagos but the redeployment has not clicked. Thanx!
Re: NYSC Redeployment by kibside(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gooday aws,
Please I was redeployed to Oyo state, the redeployment letter given from camp showed Oyo state but when I went to my profile/portal(where we printed call-up) it showed Lagos.
Please what do I do.
Re: NYSC Redeployment by klevotino: 8:28am On May 26, 2015
For your nysc relocation issue call the special one on matter and related issued on guidance and direction i will entertain your call and by the grace of the most high give u direction that will help you out. Nysc issue, relocated corp member, and guidance have fun bishop 08034514859
Re: NYSC Redeployment by klevotino: 8:51am On May 26, 2015
For relocating issue on how to relocate, by using the means of health ground, marriage certificate and insecurity issue clarification. Also write for advise and call for special attention on matter arising. bishop 08034514859

(1) (Reply)

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here / 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.