Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here (19620 Views)

My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you were posted to Benue let's meet here and discuss.
To join the groups add
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
u all welcome to WANUNNE camp, if u need any information, u can contact me, I'm a batch C'14 corp member serving in Makurdi benue State. I'm here to render all the possible assistance..... I will also be in camp to welcome u guys to camp. welcome to the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION state.

www.nairaland.com/2283752/nysc-benue

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Ebao2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls how much is their state alawi
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ebao2:
Pls how much is their state alawi
I dont think they pay,am not sure
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by niceeric(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
bimofalad sup brother!...hw u dey...welcome to our state PCMs!!!.... wannune camp is gonna be a cool experience once u dont get your hopes to high

as for the guy that asked about how much we get as state allowance ,Im happy to tell u its N0.00k lol!!!!!!.....but not to worry,you'll b fine
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
All of you people posted to my state your are well come oooo,( anya po). Food and accomodation is very cheap here, you will eat and eat, but my state is broke oooo. The bad govt of suswam has destroyed benue, benue state govt don't pay a kobo to corp member, so make good use of your federal allawance. For those guys that can not do without women, you better wear iron boxer, HIV full here like water. More than 800000 thusand people have HIV. Don't be afraid sha, you are welcome. For those that will be posted to villages, fulani de kill people without mercy, pray ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
How do I get to Benue from Lagos??
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by bamac(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rennee:
How do I get to Benue from Lagos??
go to iddo park you will get it their, they are much there. The highest amount is 4k
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
All of you people posted to my state your are well come oooo,( anya po). Food and accomodation is very cheap here, you will eat and eat, but my state is broke oooo. The bad govt of suswam has destroyed benue, benue state govt don't pay a kobo to corp member, so make good use of your federal allawance. For those guys that can not do without women, you better wear iron boxer, HIV full here like water. More than 800000 thusand people have HIV. Don't be afraid sha, you are welcome. For those that will be posted to villages, fulani de kill people without mercy, pray ooooo.
Can you please modify your post?? Mods should do something to this post. Its not encouraging..
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rennee:

Can you please modify your post?? Mods should do something to this post. Its not encouraging..
modify ke! That's the gosple truth pls

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by bamac(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rennee:

lol, i guess u r afraid already..... If u r posted to okpokwu local government na problem o, cos thins r too costly dere

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
bamac:
lol, i guess u r afraid already..... If u r posted to okpokwu local government na problem o, cos thins r too costly dere
What is the redeployment rate like??
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by kuhuz(f): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
y'all are welcome to benue state. am currently serving there batch c. benue is a nice place.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by bamac(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rennee:
What is the redeployment rate like??
0%
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by bamac(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
If u no runs am from d top na 0%because no security threat there... But if u v genuine health challenge or mayb u r pregnant its 90%
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by CnCstore: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
100 percent sure redeployment.i was posted to Benue batch B 2014 and I relocated to ogun.but your link has to be Benue state NYSC official.call 08155115970 or 08024910415 for confirmation.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by CnCstore: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
He wld direct you to who you would see in camp.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
CnCstore:
100 percent sure redeployment.i was posted to Benue batch B 2014 and I relocated to ogun.but your link has to be Benue state NYSC official.call 08155115970 or 08024910415 for confirmation.
I can call?? When should I do that??
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Shugamania (calling on you to give account of your brief stay in wannune camp when you were serving fatherland before you finally decided to serve motherland in Ogun state ), Jamesmiles, Kennyonthrone, Osenzo and Tbliss12; we need you to tell us about service in David Marks's state.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
@Rennee, you can travel down with benue links transport.

One special advice to PCM camping in Wanunne Camp, benue state, Try and get a GLO simcard at all cost, GLO is the best network on camp, MTN won't even go at all, there won't be network at all.... About two days left to our departure from camp last year, a satellite was installed on camp around Mami market, so I can say if MTN network is now good. but all thesame, get a GLO sim to be on the safer side.

For further enquires, You can contact me on BBM: 2BC0A59F and WHATSAPP: 08067982576
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by tsephanyah(f): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
BENUE I DON'T DIE
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Herapal(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Benue. Here's our facebook group, lets meet there. www./1666463436914859?refid=27
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
bimofalad:
@Rennee, you can travel down with benue links transport.

One special advice to PCM camping in Wanunne Camp, benue state, Try and get a GLO simcard at all cost, GLO is the best network on camp, MTN won't even go at all, there won't be network at all.... About two days left to our departure from camp last year, a satellite was installed on camp around Mami market, so I can say if MTN network is now good. but all thesame, get a GLO sim to be on the safer side.

For further enquires, You can contact me on BBM: 2BC0A59F and WHATSAPP: 08067982576
Thanks much
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Herapal(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rennee:

I think it's better we know what we're up against. I've accepted my fate. Looking forward to meeting you in camp.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Herapal(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
kuhuz:
y'all are welcome to benue state. am currently serving there
batch c. benue is a nice place.
Thank you! Come welcome us at camp too.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by CnCstore: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Camp would be fun wen it comes to entertainment especicially if the funny PRO is still around,buh Dnt expect a good environment cos it's rainy season.Also Dnt expect good food from the kitchen.your primary assignment would either be Schools(70%) or other ministries(30%).lol.best of luck
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by 2nex(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
benue 2
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Herapal:
I think it's better we know what we're up against. I've accepted my fate. Looking forward to meeting you in camp.
You're right.. I have no choice than to obey the call.. It's not just easy. What we're hearing in the news everyday is not helping matters at all.. and that guy just made it worse.

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Crosbyy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
U guys should start givin me direction from portharcourt
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by samyale(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Damn...benue was fun..REP aliade batch A 2012
Twas stress-free, d federal alawee z enough 4 d upkeep cos food stuffs are cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here Are Advantages And Disadvantages Of NYSC (my Opinion) / NYSC Secures N200m Bank Facility For Disbursement To Corps Members As Loans – DG / Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.