Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match (14012 Views)

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by 9ijaprince(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
ferdiii:

No be Ibo again?
your father!
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by fontv1: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
mukina2: [img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=Enyeama_and_Keshi_274243070.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/football-golf-boxing/60928-keshi-to-enyeama-you-killed-us.html

Vicent Iyeama, Ike Shorumu as Goalkeeper's Coach and Keshi as the chief coach; the trio are obviously Failure. Let forget sentiment we can not go anywhere with this team.
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
ferdiii:

No be Ibo again?
Ekwensu Kpogi Oku There. Munchoko Like You.JAGABAD!
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by Xfactoria: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2012
I keep saying this repeatedly - the present corp of Super Eagles players will make possible the sack of any coach. Even if we hire Mourinho with the same players, the results won't change. Nigeria doesn't have players that can capture Africa like we did in 1994 again. We are have an average team filled with average players.

What happened on saturday is the reality of Nigerian football. Imagine Yobo in the 1994 team. "Who he wan bench?" Is it gentle giant Uche Okechukwu, or Uche Okafor, or Chidi Nwanu, or Eguavoen? I bet he won't even make the bench. Ik Uche is not as good as Victor Ikpeba of 1994 who after being crowned the best black player in Belgium, moved to Monaco in France and earned the respect of legendary Jurgen Klinsman. Yet, he sat out the entire world cup in 1994 to the chagrin of Jurgen Klinsman who himself played for Germany in the world cup. I can go on and on...but bottom line is, we don't have the players and by extension the team anymore.
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by Super1759: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2012
onatisi:

just read whaat u hve written and tell me if it is nothing more than classical fooliness
and what is wrong with what I wrote? Your a beef,if you don't know how to read, we have many primary schools in town
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by babyboy3(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Theirs something called Man-management, You dont blame your players openly to the media
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by Baawaa(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2012
This is not the time for Keshi to cry,for him(Keshi)to advise NFF not to sack Siasia then because of money he lobbied for the job.Thank God he got it,the same Enyeama that messed-up Siasia effort he is the one Keshi was blaming.I have said it before and i will continue to say it,"The greatest mistake NFF made was sacking SIASIA
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2012
Itoroetti :

u most be a big mugu.why must u castigate a tribe like thate.i believe u are tribeless goat.

Yepa! See Fight for Motherland grin grin
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by Emmanuel2240: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is not a good approach. Go inside your house keep your house in other as good father, you should rebuke, correct and solve the problem in the house so that it will not happen again not to come and apportion blame to your boy or boys.
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2012
Emmanuel2240: Is not a good approach. Go inside your house keep your house in other as good father, you should rebuke, correct and solve the problem in the house so that it will not happen again not to come and apportion blame to your boy or boys.

U dey mind that FAT oaf Keshi.. his worth would soon be exposed when his boys are floored out of all major competitions, maybe The Sports Ministry/NFF will now get the boot it deserves from the Federal Government
Re: Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match by kapato(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2012
my people,i dont think keshi is going 2 yeild positive result towards d eagles performance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria First To Book 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup Ticket / How Corruption Probe Led To NFF, CAF Clash, Pinnick’s Exit / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.