Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited (1226 Views)

Thanking The Lord In A New Dimension / Brand New Joke Form The Oven! ''warri Pastor!'' / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Oga ketu who is a wheelbarrow pusher was sleeping in his wheelbarrorw when some students observing their rag day came to him shaking their noisy containers this woke him up and he asked 'wetin dey happen' they said oga contribute for CHARITY oga ketu jumped up smiling and he asked 'people dey contribute' yes sir they replied 'make we go house e dey there'said oga ketu. So they joined him on reaching home, oga ketu called his wife 'CHARITY! CHARITY!! God don answer our prayers ohhh..

B4 he turned the students don run
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
Two broke and hungry boys where sleeping together in a room when one started dreaming when he was watching the other one through a glass window in a resturant eating continental dishes but when he wanted to enter the bouncer at the resturant prevented him from entering after much struggling to enter which he was refused with some slaps n punches he saw his friend watching from inside but ignored him. This made the guy 2 wake up from sleep while his friend was still sleeping he gave the sleeping guy a dirty slap 'tawai' you think you wise u dey dey chop leave me outside abi u no wan make I join u 'Ur father'... The shocked friend still rubbing his cheek was like see me see wahalah oh

No be small fight we seperate oh grin grin
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Write ur name in janpanese. A=ka, B=tu, C=mi, D=te, E=ku, F=lu, G=ji, H=ri, I=kl, J=zu, K=me, L=ta, M=rim, N=to, O=mo, P=no, Q=ke, R:shi, S=ari, T=chi, U=Do, V=ru, W=mel, X=na, Y=tu, Z=zi.
Type ur name & send let's see wat it looks lyk.
Lets Do It!!!
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Akpos returned a missing purse 2 d owner in Yaba Market. D lady was so grateful but she looked inside, she got confused & said, "I had just a single N1,000 note b4 but now there are 10 notes of N100. How come?" Akpos said "Na me change am because d last tym I help person find a lost purse,she say she 4 giv me somtin but change no dey." Hahahahahahahaha...! Wishing U all a Swaggalucious day .....

What are friends for?!

1 Like

Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
A jamaican was makin love to his wife for the first time. He suddenly screamed JAH BLESS I, and ran out of the room, came back with a giant bucket of water, poured it on his wife's p...y. The frightened wife shouted, watta gwan, what you rasta man do dat for? The man replied, ''bomboklat! Woman this thing too sweet, me gwan dilute it, rememba me diabetic and sweet things no good for me rasta man!!=Dwink (y)
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Expect more because am here to express talent in grand style
Laff take water dilute am make e digest.

1 Like

Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
3 drunk guyz entered a Taxi, d taxi driver knowing dat dey were drunk just started d engine & turned it off again. He told Dem "We don reach dere. D 1st guy gave him money & 2nd guy said "thank u" bt D 3rd guy gav d driver a slap. The driver was shocked, thinkin d 3rd drunked guy knew wat he did. Bt managed to ask "wat's dat 4?" D 3rd guy replied,"CONTROL UR SPEED NEXT TIME, u nearly killed us!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
BOSS says to

SECRETARY: For a week, we will be travelling abroad, so make arrangements.

SECRETARY makes a call to her Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, so look after yourself.

HUSBAND makes call to SECRET LOVER: My wife is going abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together. ...

SECRET LOVER makes a call to a LITTLE BOY whom she is giving private lessons: I have to work for a week, so you need not come for class. LITTLE BOY makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week, I don't have classes because my teacher is busy. Let's spend the week together. Grandpa ( d BOSS ) makes a call to his SECRETARY: This week I am spending time with my grandson. We can't attend the meeting any longer.

SECRETARY makes a call to her HUSBAND: My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled.

HUSBAND makes a call to SECRET LOVER: We cannot spend this week together; my wife has cancelled her trip.

SECRET LOVER makes a call to LITTLE BOY whom she is giving private lessons: This week we will have classes as usual.

LITTLE BOY makes a call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't keep you company. Grandpa makes a call to his secretary: Don't worry, this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangements.

QUESTION -

WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN? Good afternoon pals, ve an Awesome afternoon....
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by realsammie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
my guy i dey feel u die. ori e fonka sibe. i Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by hottprince: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
I know this was meant to be a joke.But i'm not laughing even though i'm trying to.Am i the only one?
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by realsammie(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
hottprince: I know this was meant to be a joke.But i'm not laughing even though i'm trying to.Am i the only one?
yes you are...
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by oderemo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
yes u are not the only one not laughing, this is one copyrited nonesense frm protected copyright somewhere in umuahia.
jokes rating = zero.
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: I know this was meant to be a joke.But i'm not laughing even though i'm trying to.Am i the only one?
My friend u r suffering from paralafomania and the only cure is a hot slap from a millitary man don't try police o as I said millitary man u hear. It will be well
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2012
ode remo: yes u are not the only one not laughing, this is one copyrited nonesense frm protected copyright somewhere in umuahia.
jokes rating = zero.
Chai mumu don sterilize your life finish ur own problem no be here o, u need go native doctor go trace am ODE
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2012
A pastor(hottprince) was cheating on his wife in a hotel with a church member when suddenly NEPA took the light so in a rush in d dark they both dressed up and checked out. on the pastor reaching home, he was warmly welcomed by his wife and usually, the wife helps him take off his cloths. on doing that, they both discovered the pastor was wearing a G-string pant and d wife screamed Jesus daddy wat is this where is your boxers d pastor still in shock hurrydly said mummy I wanted 2 supprise u I bought it and was testing it for you. shocked grin grin

That na senior lie from d anointed one.

1 Like

Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2012
Here is ode remo story
Remo was forming sharp guy becaus he was busy banging another mans wife when he was nabbed by the man himself as a smart guy he claims 2 be and because the room was dark he tried jumping out of d window his usual stunt for escape only 2 realize d window nw had a protector...no be small when d man draged Remo outside we neighbours were all begging'chai see blood oga abeg u go kill am o'... Only for the man 2 respond I neva ever even start na him jam him head for window protector. shocked shocked

Na since dat day we come ODE b4 him name REMO= ODE REMO
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2012
Make una flex. This thread is free for haters o come in I knw all of you's story. The joke lord says so.
Re: New Joke Lord In The House...joke Copywrited by realsammie(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
dvdon: Here is ode remo story
Remo was forming sharp guy becaus he was busy banging another mans wife when he was nabbed by the man himself as a smart guy he claims 2 be and because the room was dark he tried jumping out of d window his usual stunt for escape only 2 realize d window nw had a protector...no be small when d man draged Remo outside we neighbours were all begging'chai see blood oga abeg u go kill am o'... Only for the man 2 respond I neva ever even start na him jam him head for window protector. shocked shocked

Na since dat day we come ODE b4 him name REMO= ODE REMO
eya..hehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

She Is My Last Stop--i Wanna Marry Her / HELP!! Am Having Butt Ache / What's Wrong With This Pics ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.