Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Airtel Scam!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Scam!!!! (826 Views)

Airtel Scam Me #1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Scam!!!! by Capaccini(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
ANYTIME I RECHARGE I NOTICE THAT #25 is been deducted FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR NO DAMN REASON AND THIS DEDUCTION MOSTLY HAPPENS DURING MIDNIGHT WHILE AM ASLLEP. CALLED CUSTOMER CARE SEVERALLY BUT WHAT THEY TOLD ME IS EITHER THAT THEIR SYSTEM IS NOT LOADED UP OR FOR ME TO CALL IN SOME HOURS TIME.THIS SH*T HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME NAW AND ITS BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF>>>DNT KNOW IF SOMEBODY ELSE IS EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING,BUT THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!
Re: Airtel Scam!!!! by mrkels(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
I'm proudly mtn(calls) et Glo( laptop,ipad).wetin concern me concern airtel?
undecided
Re: Airtel Scam!!!! by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Stop calling their customer Saree. Those guys are clueless
Re: Airtel Scam!!!! by Smuthx(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2012
you must have subscribed to a plan that makes them deduct such
Re: Airtel Scam!!!! by walcolm(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Smuthx: you must have subscribed to a plan that makes them deduct such

yep, at OP, you are most likely on a plan that has daily access charge of N25 in exchange for free sms, lower call rate and probably free data.

just call help desk and ask them to tell you what plan you're on and to explain the features of the plan
Re: Airtel Scam!!!! by Capaccini(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2012
walcolm:

yep, at OP, you are most likely on a plan that has daily access charge of N25 in exchange for free sms, lower call rate and probably free data.

just call help desk and ask them to tell you what plan you're on and to explain the features of the plan
DNT THINK SO, THEY ARE JUST BEING FRAUDLENT...BEFORE I SUBSCRIBE TO ANY PACKAGE I MAKE MY RESEARCH

(1) (Reply)

IMEI Check & Affordable GSM Unlock Service / Blackberry Storm 9550 Unlock Code. / Am Loving This Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.