Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! (1580 Views)

Throwback: Onyeka Onwenu - One Love / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. / Onyeka Onwenu Song! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by ijebabe: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Onyeka Onwenu makes a comeback to the music scene with her new single, “Falling In Love” slated for her “The Legend” compilation album. The video was directed by Tolucci.

It's different to the music we hear from our young artists but I like it. Maybe its out of respect but its nice to hear music from her again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY12fYhPg8E

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
She reminds me of King Sunny Ade.
She is good and remains a legend!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by dont8(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Reminds me of their collabo in the 80s, ''If you love me you go wait for me'', that was classic.
ayobase: She reminds me of King Sunny Ade.
She is good and remains a legend!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by ijebabe: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
Onyeka Onwenu is back with another video to follow up her recent “Falling In Love” music video. This one was also directed by Tolucci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY8gw1SpGTc

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
Who is she again?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by cantell(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Who is she again?
Your mama.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
cantell:
Your mama.
Are you mad? How does this concern my mother? Did I address this ugly, senseless animal who crept out of a dung hill? I dont blame you, I blame the person who gave you access to the internet cos I know that only happens once a decade.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by cantell(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^Your mama!
Okoko, Use the damn search engine!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nice songs......is it just me that sees a resemblance with Jay-jays mum in 'Good Times'? undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
cantell:
Your mama.
+100. Nice reply
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
cantell: ^^Your mama!
Okoko, Use the damn search engine!
well It has been said that only people who were rejected as children insult other peopl'e parents
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by bisi16(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2012
cantell:
Your mama.
World class!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! by ijebabe: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2012
*clapping her hands*
Abeg, make una leave Onyeka for me!

(1) (Reply)

Terry G - Pull Off [Official Video Download] / Eminik - INSANE [free Instrumental] / DOWNLOAD [music] Woju (remix) – Kiss Daniel Ft Davido And Tiwa Savage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.