Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here (940 Views)

Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person / Truthislight - Come And Show Us The Truth - A Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
truthislight:

dont push it,

this is not absolutely a bible teaching.

That there was a plan for Jesus to come to earth as a human does not mean that he did not exist befor coming to earth.

The book of micah 5:2
that foretold the coming of the masaiah said that his Origin is from old.

Peace

Don't even start telling me that Jesus existed as angel Micheal from ancient times grin

Read the below from a brother which makes perfect sense :

Micah 5:2
But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times. (NIV)

1. “Origins” literally signifies a “going out,” hence a beginning or birth, and thus the verse is saying that the birth of the Messiah has been determined, or appointed, from everlasting. In contrast to the Messiah who had an origin, the true God is without origin.

2. The ancient Jews read this verse and realized that it spoke of the birth and birthplace of the Messiah. One of the few things the Jews at the time of Jesus did understand about the Messiah was that he would be born in Bethlehem (Matt. 2:3-6). Yet of the Jews who read, studied, and understood the verse, there is no record that any of them concluded from the wording that Jesus had to be “God incarnate.”

3. The context of Micah makes it clear that the “ruler” from Bethlehem will not be God. This ruler will be born, and have “brothers.” No Jew ever thought God could be born, and the thought of the Creator of the Heavens and earth having brothers was absurd to them. These verses are speaking of God’s anointed king, and the Word declares, not that this ruler will be God, but rather that Yahweh will be “his God” (v. 4). Thus, this text of Micah is clear: a child will be born in Bethlehem and the Israelites will be his brothers, but he will grow up to deliver and rule the nation and stand in the strength of Yahweh his God.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Delafruita(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
christianity is just as confusing as quantum physics
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by truthislight: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
I dont know why you imagine that i had said that Jesus is the same person as Yahweh!

That micah 5:2 is very clear for all to see, but if you wish to put a twist to it, good for you.

I dont see proof of trinity in the bible and as such i am not suggesting such and will not bend scriptures to suit my argument.

Just the way it is that is the way i put it forward.

The bible calls Jesus mighty God Isaiah 9:6
and that is who he is.

The bible calls Yahweh almighty God Exodus 6:3
and that is who Yahweh is.

The bible calls satan god at 2corinthians 4:4 and this does not take away anything from who Yahweh is.

That even human are called God is not a problem because the word "god" is a title and any entity that receives worshipfull honor automatically attains that title.

But we know who the almighty is, the creator of the universe.

If the bible calls Jesus the first born of all creation i dont know why you wish to belief that he had never existed in heaven befor coming to earth.

If he is the first born of all creation why do you want to belief that his existance started when he was born on earth?

That will then mean he is not the first born of all creation since there would have been tones of other creation befor he was born.

Jesus christ is not Yahweh as is shown by his designation as being a MIGHTY God while Yahweh is almighty God.

The bible says that Jesus emptied himself and took on the form of man.

John 1:1 said that the word was with God(Yahweh)

pls. I had only wanted us to be guided by the scriptures, though you are not doing badly, i just wanted to point that out cus it will not be good for me to close my eyes and let it pass when you said that Jesus real existance started here on earth.

That he came as the last Adam(first creation in heaven) to help Cancle out the sin of the first Adam(first person on earth) does not mean he should be written off as not being who he is, a mighty God.

But rather, we should show our heart felt appreciation to him for the great and wonderful thing he has done for man and ever say a big thankyou to Jesus and his father Yahweh.
Peace
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
But what kind of god was he ?

How many gods are there ?

I beg to disagree.

Jesus Christ was begotten by the father through the Spirit of GOD. He did not pre-exist as a being per se, but he represented the inerrant word of God that never fails from eons ago.

1.Define the word Beget

verb (begets, begetting; past begot /bɪˈgɒt/ or archaic begat; past participle begotten /bɪˈgɒt(ə)n/)
[with object] literary
1(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction:

So Christ was begotten by the powerful word of God through the Spirit , the same word that brought the creation and man into existence.

The same way that in the book of Genesis the Spirit hovered over the waters and God spoke, is the same way that the Spirit overshadowed Mary and she conceived.

2. What does strongs say :

3439. monogenes mon-og-en-ace' from 3441 and 1096; only-born, i.e. sole:--only (begotten, child).

3. The excerpt you quoted from Micah was clearly referring to the origin of Christ which is God, it's so simple , God spoke through Christ through the Spirit , hence we have instances when Jesus said , 'before Abraham I was ' etc.

Jesus was simply God's Son , begotten by God to bring salvation to all of us.

He did not pre-exist.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Sweetnecta: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
frosbel is lost; Jesus is Yahweh of OT to him.
Jesus is former comforter and another comforter to him.
Jesus is not human messenger prophet of God to him. Though God has always sent like to like, kind to kind [human to human in this case.

Each thing that Jesus said he was, Frosbel by order of Paul says Jesus is not.
So Jesus is not powerless and can only act according to Permission of God.
Jesus is not a worshiper of God like the muslims do today, putting his face down, etc.
Jesus was not sent by Ellah even though he cried out Ellah and not Yahweh or Jehovah so much loudly that the people thought he said Elias.

Frosbel, madam and the boys need to send you back to the closet. You remember the closet?
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by truthislight: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
frosbel: But what kind of god was he ?

How many gods are there ?

I beg to disagree.

Jesus Christ was begotten by the father through the Spirit of GOD. He did not pre-exist as a being per se, but he represented the inerrant word of God that never fails from eons ago.

1.Define the word Beget

verb (begets, begetting; past begot /bɪˈgɒt/ or archaic begat; past participle begotten /bɪˈgɒt(ə)n/)
[with object] literary
1(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction:

So Christ was begotten by the powerful word of God through the Spirit , the same word that brought the creation and man into existence.

The same way that in the book of Genesis the Spirit hovered over the waters and God spoke, is the same way that the Spirit overshadowed Mary and she conceived.

2. What does strongs say :

3439. monogenes mon-og-en-ace' from 3441 and 1096; only-born, i.e. sole:--only (begotten, child).

3. The excerpt you quoted from Micah was clearly referring to the origin of Christ which is God, it's so simple , God spoke through Christ through the Spirit , hence we have instances when Jesus said , 'before Abraham I was ' etc.

Jesus was simply God's Son , begotten by God to bring salvation to all of us.

He did not pre-exist.

friend, am un able to understan what you are saying and.

Are you ensuring to be consistent with the scriptures?

You are relegating Jesus to being an imagination befor his coming to earth, why?
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
truthislight:

friend, am un able to understan what you are saying and unto.

You are relegating Jesus to being an imagination befor his coming to earth, why?

What was Jesus before he came to earth if not the very word of God or the wisdom of God.

But I shall research further, by no means have we concluded this matter.

Where we agree is that there is only one ALMIGHTY God and he is not Jesus. Jesus is like a God , the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, but most importantly the Son of Man and of God.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by truthislight: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
frosbel:

What was Jesus before he came to earth if not the very word of God or the wisdom of God.

Where we agree is that there is only one ALMIGHTY God and he is not Jesus. Jesus is like a God , the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, but most importantly the Son of Man and of God.

please do the research, it is good for every body to do their research.

People not asking question is the reason why pegan belief has kept chritianity the way it is.

You are not doing badly.
Peace
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Sweetnecta: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Frosbel:
by frosbel(m): 10:03pm

truthislight:

friend, am un able to understan what you are saying and unto.

may Allah return you guidance away from the type of ignorance expressed in the bold. Wisdom of God, when Jesus is deficient of all wisdom, like any human prophet [as]? I will continue to pray for you. At least thats the least I can do as a member of the same group; children of Adam [as].
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Freksy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
frosbel:

He did not pre-exist.

Do you mean Jesus did not exist as a spirit being or creature in the heaven before coming to the earth?
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Sweetnecta: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Glory to God.

@Frosbel and others: I pre-existed as a spiritual creature, a soul before I arrived in the womb.

so you guys never existed before you were in the womb?
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by truthislight: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Freksy:

Do you mean Jesus did not exist as a spirit being or creature in the heaven before coming to the earth?

bros, that is what Frosbel has been trying to say.

I hope he has a change of heart.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Sweetnecta: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
this thread is a chance for me to jab, jab and jab Frosbel until the knock out punch is only a simple air blow from the mouth.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by truthislight: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sweetnecta: Glory to God.

@Frosbel and others: I pre-existed as a spiritual creature, a soul before I arrived in the womb.

so you guys never existed before you were in the womb?

actually, to address this your question will need us to defined a lot of things.

Again, to address this question we need a reference point as a source of authority and in this your instant i dont know what it should be, will it be the bible or the quran?

Again, wrong thread if you dont mind.

Their was a thread by Ijawkid recently talking about soul if you had raise this topic there, that would have been fine and good.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
truthislight:

actually, to address this your question will need us to defined a lot of things.

Again, to address this question we need a reference point as a source of authority and in this your instant i dont know what it should be, will it be the bible or the quran?

Again, wrong thread if you dont mind.

Their was a thread by Ijawkid recently talking about soul if you had raise this topic there, that would have been fine and good.

Ignore the Muhammedian , let us stay focused on this topic.

I will update tomorrow latest.

Good Night.
Re: Truthislight : Jesus Christ Is Not Angel Michael - Let Us Continue Debate Here by truthislight: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
frosbel:

Ignore the Muhammedian , let us stay focused on this topic.

I will update tomorrow latest.

Good Night.

thank you.

Have a good night rest also.

See ya later.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Folks, Check Out This Passage. / Winners Chapel Under Investigation For Exploiting British Worshippers / Does Your Religion Forbid Lending Money With Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.