Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church (61090 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by princeFAD: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse.

The horse was however dead by the time Journalists visited the church.

It was gathered that the woman whose identity was not yet known started screaming during the prayer session and began to bleed from the vagina before the horse came out.

The General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still amazed at what came out of the woman.

He told Journalists that during prayers a revelation came that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb.

Silva said as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and bleeding started when the object came out.

The cleric said he couldn’t confirm whether the horse was dead or alive because he didn’t go near it.

“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.

People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.

Source:http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news-update/61099-woman-gives-birth-to-horse-in-edo-church.html

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by princeFAD: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
This must make front page o .pls

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by k2039: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Haba,we are not dumb

Nairalanders are not stupid at all. They're smart

No link
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by princeFAD: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
k2039: Haba,we are not dumb

Nairalanders are not stupid at all. They're smart

No link

Source:http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news-update/61099-woman-gives-birth-to-horse-in-edo-church.html
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chanchit: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
I saw this story before, but i did not click the link, only to see it again, this time with the real thing, now una don spoil my day..

Muslims are busy giving birth to money making ventures, but Christians are busy giving birth to monkey and horse, me don taya o.

@Op, pls nxt time no put the thing wei them born, jst put the link. This is disturbing.

19 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
The horse no come out with chesbi or quran?

11 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by buchibabe: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa o. So na dis kind tin dis woman carry for nine months. Nkan Nbe
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
fake

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by MadCow1: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
But Na wah for Nigerians o!!

A Muslim woman in Lagos gave birth to a Quran and people said Praise Allah..

Another Woman in Kogi State gave birth to a Muslim Prayer bead and people said Allah be praised

Now a woman gives birth to a Horse and people are doubting the news..
angry

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Theres no way i can believe this. cool

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ebamma(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
i fear some naija pastors pass armed robbers sef

11 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Walexz02(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Maxwell86(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Is she married to a horse man? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by buchibabe: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
ebamma: i fear some naija pastors pass armed robbers sef

Wetin d pastor do for dis matter now?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chiemekaorizu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Chai! Wetin pesin no go c 4 naija. I don taya o God plz cum n Interven o.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by omodapson(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wonders dey happen for this world. Soon somebody go give birth to another Jesus/Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Novice1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nigerians are real mugus, they will believe anything.

The man dey use style call market for his church.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ACM10: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Severely deformed baby, not horse

13 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mad Cow: But Na wah for Nigerians o!!

A Muslim woman in Lagos gave birth to a Quran and people said Praise Allah..

Another Woman in Kogi State gave birth to a Muslim Prayer bead and people said Allah be praised

Now a woman gives birth to a Horse and people are doubting the news..
angry
The horse didn't come out with a quran or bead na, it would have been more authentic if that was the case.undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by rash47(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ chanchit... Muslims are busy giving birth to money making ventures, but Christians are busy giving birth to monkey and horse, me don taya o.

Meaning....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by symbianDON(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
who is her horseband!!!!

100 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by aare07(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
STOP FOOLING US . WHERE IS THE VIDEO TO SHOWCASE YOUR FACT...........
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by SamMilla1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is how we start to promote these Pastors with fake stories.
Soon the Pastor will cook up all kinds of story to extort gullible women.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
this one na rumour.. how is it possible for human being to carry this large horse in her stomach.. go back aagain and see the picture and see if it is possible for human to concieve large animal.. wake up.. dem need attention.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by unanghope: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Chanchit: I saw this story before, but i did not click the link, only to see it again, this time with the real thing, now una don spoil my day..

Muslims are busy giving birth to money making ventures, but Christians are busy giving birth to monkey and horse, me don taya o.

@Op, pls nxt time no put the thing wei them born, jst put the link. This is disturbing.
u are a complete foooooool..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by trent9002(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
prince FAD: Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse.

It was gathered that the woman whose identity was not yet known started screaming during the prayer session and began to bleed from the vagina before the horse came out.

The General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still amazed at what came out of the woman.

He told Journalists that during prayers a revelation came that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb.

Silva said as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and bleeding started when the object came out.

The cleric said he couldn’t confirm whether the horse was dead or alive because he didn’t go near it.

“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.

People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.

Publicity stunt by the pastor. He wants more customers.
More Visitors=More Offering

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by trent9002(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
prince FAD: Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse.

Publicity stunt by the pastor. He wants more customers.
More Visitors=More Offering
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by GAR3TH(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
It could be a birth defect but I high doubt she gave birth to a horse, Might be a hoax...to get more members/free publicity.

Also this reminds me of a Japanese commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmoNL0H-mYo

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ACM10: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
rash47: Muslims are busy giving birth to money making ventures, but Christians are busy giving birth to monkey and horse, me don taya o.

Meaning....

You are a first class imbe.cile

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by omenziate(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nna ehn, na wa o. I go tear race commot dat church sharpaly. Wat if na live fire-spitting dragon?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by MadCow1: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
aare07: STOP FOOLING US . WHERE IS THE VIDEO TO SHOWCASE YOUR FACT...........

Why do you want to see a video?!

When the Muslim Quran and Bead were born, did anybody show us a video?!

Atleast we have a better baby horse picture than the Muslim baed and Quran picture..

Believe it or leave it!!

angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.