Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

[ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] (1370 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... / Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

[ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by kbdrim(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse.

The horse was however dead by the time Journalists visited the church.

It was gathered that the woman whose identity was not yet known started screaming during the prayer session and began to bleed from the vagina before the horse came out.

The General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still amazed at what came out of the woman.

He told Journalists that during prayers a revelation came that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb.

Silva said as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and bleeding started when the object came out.

The cleric said he couldn’t confirm whether the horse was dead or alive because he didn’t go near it.

“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.

People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.

For Pictures click http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news-update/61099-woman-gives-birth-to-horse-in-edo-church.html
CAN THIS BE FOR REAL?
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Chanchit: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Never...! No be me go click that link, I won't let anybody come spoil my day.. I don taya for this christians sef. Muslims dey born something wei go bring money, but christians, na soso monkey and horse them dey born. This one don dey pass be careful o.
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
419 churches and mosques everywhere. If a woman is not giving birth to a horse, she's giving birth to a child clutching plastic prayer beads!
And all these things never happen in the presence of qualified medical personnel.
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Biggyd2: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
The picture should have shown the church and the members with this horse. It is difficult to tell o.
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Biggyd2: The picture should have shown the church and the members with this horse. It is difficult to tell o.

It is not difficult to tell. It is pure nonsense.
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Can we see this horse pls?
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Biggyd2: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
afam4eva: Can we see this horse pls?

Click on the link

1 Like

Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Biggyd2:

Click the link
I've seen it...that's a horrid picture.
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by warrior01: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
When the the next woman deliver an elephant in Anambra? Nonsense and ingredients....
Re: [ SHOCKER; Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church] by mukina2: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2012

(1)

The Myth Around The Rightly Guided Caliphs / Horrible! Woman Shot To Death Fornot Wearing Hijab In Somalia / Holy Qur’an Found In A New Born Baby’s Hand – Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.