Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? (2871 Views)

Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? / The Crushed Orangemust Read! “but You Must Let Me Touch Your Oranges.” / What Is The First Thing U Touch When U Wake Up Every Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Caracta: Acidosees

lmaooo... grin grin grin

This my wife ehn.. hmm, well I like..
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
Acidosis:

lmaooo... grin grin grin

This my wife ehn.. hmm, well I like..
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
don't you think our daughter needs a younger baby..? shes 5yrs old
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
I'm currently working on that
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Caracta: I'm currently working on that
How?

tell me..
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Not today. I need to go to bed except if you want my boss to chop my head off. Lateness is a mortal sin.
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2012
Caracta: Not today. I need to go to bed except if you want my boss to chop my head off. Lateness is a mortal sin.

I see.. alright then.. do have a wonderful night rest.
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Amskeeno(m): 4:33am On Sep 14, 2012
I do @ tymz... Wats d fuss bout dat?
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2012
@Seun, the need for a chat app!
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Amskeeno: I do @ tymz... Wats d fuss bout dat?

someone said its odd and local
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Solomonadejo(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2012
iv4fb: @Seun, the need for a chat app!

LMAO.....Eazy Guy!! Love is Blind cheesy They didn't know it would Turn out to be this...... I Just got my Miracle tho. My Third leg has been very cogent,Strict and does not respond to Stimuli for Two weeks now(Sounds lyk am Impotent... sad But,After Going thru Lover Boy Acidosis and
Caracta conversation....I Got a very Powerful Ere.ction grin
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2012
^ ^ ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Solomonadejo:

LMAO.....Eazy Guy!! Love is Blind cheesy They didn't know it would Turn out to be this...... I Just got my Miracle tho. My Third leg has been very cogent,Strict and does not respond to Stimuli for Two weeks now(Sounds lyk am Impotent... sad But,After Going thru Lover Boy Acidosis and
WTF! Are you for real?
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Solomonadejo:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
@fluid, why are you doing this to me? cry
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Caracta: @fluid, why are you doing this to me? cry

What is my offence?
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Caracta, you don't have to *cry* ok ?
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
fluid26:

What is my offence?
pls don't join the multitude to do evil!
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Caracta(f): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Acidosis: Caracta, you don't have to *cry* ok ?
thanks. Don't let me derail your thread further
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Caracta:
pls don't join the multitude to do evil!

I have been evil right from birth! grin grin
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
fluid26:

I have been evil right from birth! grin grin
seriously? Tell me you joking, pls.
@OP,
I do that only in church.
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Maria-G:

@OP,
I do that only in church.

why church?
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Acidosis:

why church?
cus its in the church doctrine. Its done as a sign of peace during all mass celebration...smileysmiley
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Maria-G:
cus its in the church doctrine. Its done as a sign of peace during all mass celebration...smileysmiley

oh oh. .catholic?
wow
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Acidosis:

oh oh. .catholic?
wow
yup, catholic

1 Like

Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Maria-G:

It's true. Sadly. sad
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Amskeeno(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2012
Acidosis:

someone said its odd and local

come forward wit a proof then, vry common in d Arabian states
Re: Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Amskeeno:

come forward wit a proof then, vry common in d Arabian states
No proof, bro.
just telling you what I heard/read..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcanista The Politics Section Boss / Moral Of The History: You Can Never Please Everyone. :pics. / I Asked Him To Use Condom,he Said No……see What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.