Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Crushed Orangemust Read! “but You Must Let Me Touch Your Oranges.” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Crushed Orangemust Read! “but You Must Let Me Touch Your Oranges.” (819 Views)

30 Things You Must Let Go As You Are 'Entering' The New Year / 25 Things You Must Let Go Of Before The Year Ends / Why Do Some Me Touch Their Chest After A Hand Shake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crushed Orangemust Read! “but You Must Let Me Touch Your Oranges.” by elsietina: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2012
MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

“But you must let me touch your oranges.” He said.

The little girl was puzzled. How else would he take the oranges if he didn’t touch them, her little mind wondered, putting the colourful dreams on hold to ask the strange question of itself.

“What do you mean?” the little girl asked him. Her eyes were wide in wonder. Did this mean he wouldn’t buy the oranges? A little hand clasped down on her heart, cold and clammy, covering it with an icy sheet of worry, of worry that there may not be a complete sale after all.
“Why don’t you come to my car? I’ll show you what I mean.” He offered.
Well, what could it do to her if she went along? Surely, he was going to buy the oranges. If she refused to go, he might refuse, and she would go home empty handed, and then, and then, No. She would go home with money. All those dreams will come true.

Read more!
DeltaWomen: The Crushed Orange
http://deltawomen..com/2012/01/crushed-orange_27.html?spref=tw
Re: The Crushed Orangemust Read! “but You Must Let Me Touch Your Oranges.” by BabaEwu: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
I do not like where dis story dey go, enough of dis in de papers abi
abeg take somewhere else

(1) (Reply)

[b]mko And Education By An Ex Fed. Govt. College Ogbomoso Student.[/b] / Deleted / What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.