Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. (4259 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. / 22 Things You Can Sell To Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by kenlite: 3:40am On Sep 12, 2012
Hi, i am an engineering student, close to graduation, and i'll want to mix business with engineering. I really want to do big businesses, but i do not have big capital, so i have decided to start from small. Here comes my point; I can make very good soaps and detergents with good fragrance, and with good parckaging. My problem now is that, i do not no if there is something i "must" do first (legal) before getting the products to the market, and i do not know how to go about how to get the products into the market. Please, i humbly ask for your advice and help, if there is something i must do, please tell me with guids to go about it. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by mrsage(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2012
You need 2 register the trademark and also register the business name.
Another important step is Nafdac registration. I know an association that can support you concerning Nafdac registration especially if u wish to start small.
I'm also a soap manufacturer.
08024130609. For more info
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by JECU: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ mr sage.what is d name of d association,I am also a soap producer.pls help me with d name and how they operate so I can join n get my product registerd.
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by BABELLO1: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
REGISTER UR LIMITED COMPANY FOR AS LOW AS #55,000 FOR 1,000,000 NAIRA SHARE CAPITAL.

ALSO ATTEND FINANCIAL MENTORING FOR JUST 2HRS @ IYANA SCHOOL KETU LAGOS
@ B3AND17 INSPIRED CENTRE.

U CAN ALSO LEARN MANY VOCATIONAL SKILLS, SUCH AS SOAP MAKING EG LIQUID SOAP, SOLID SOAP, DETERGENTS,

BABATUNDE ABDULHAKIM =08055400202
OLASUNKANMI IBRAHIM = 08078113452
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by GentleCID(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2014
Pls fellow soap producers, someone told me not to add soda ash to my bar soap, do u add soda ash?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by Ejiogbe(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Soda ash (dense) is necessary in laundry soap. It works as a builder in your soap formulation. But you must be careful of its addition to the soap. Soda ash should not be too much in the soap to avoid producing less quality soap.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by GentleCID(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ejiogbe: Soda ash (dense) is necessary in laundry soap. It works as a builder in your soap formulation. But you must be careful of its addition to the soap. Soda ash should not be too much in the soap to avoid producing less quality soap.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
thanks for the info, but what should be the ratio of soda ash to PKO?
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by Ejiogbe(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good question.It shows u have not learnt soap making. Get a free manual on laundry soap production from the blog above. Happy new year
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by Beyfit(f): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
For all your locally fabricated soap equipment's contact

Lunax Enterprise... so avoidable at a give away price. 08034630280

also contact us for your silicon molds
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by Beyfit(f): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
For all your locally fabricated soap equipment's contact

Lunax Enterprise... so avoidable at a give away price. 08034630280

also contact us for your silicon molds
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by Allenarmani(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good afternoon please
My name is Segun and I am a carton merchant, I do cartons for Soaps, Gloss paint , CHALK’s , and lots more
08084404019 (WhatsApp Line )
Re: I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. by Ogebaby777(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Hello, You can actually produce soap without soda ash but Soda ash increases the volume of your soap especially if you are producing for commercial purposes, soda ash helps you stay more profitable, it also helps the cleaning power of your soap

(1) (Reply)

Bill And Melinda Gates / I Need A Contact Of Jumbo Tissue Paper Manufacturers / How Much Is The Current Price Of Groundnut In Your Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.