Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application (7924 Views)

WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics / Neco & Jamb Biometrics Scanners Problems / Jkk Etc Utme Biometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by ndukwuik(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2012
Pls, how can one download the Application/Software for NABTEB Biometrics capture and registration. They are reluctant of releasing it at their office. Pls, I need it. Any link will be appreciated. thanks. my email address is islandhenry@yahoo.com
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by luvcherish(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
NABTEB BIOMETRIC SOFTWARE IS AVAILABLE, OTHER DRIVERS INCLUSIVE, 0 8 1 0 0 8 5 1 5 5 0 .
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by bodsalpet: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls, how can one download the Application/Software for NABTEB Biometrics capture and registration. They are reluctant of releasing it at their office. Pls, I need it. Any link will be appreciated. thanks my email is bodsalpet@yahoo.com
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by luvcherish(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2013
if i say send me card before i send it now you will think i want to scam u.

go and check your mail, i have sent it

send me card to cover my data subscription, the file size is much.
0 8 1 0 0 8 5 1 5 5 0 (mtn)

1 Like

Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by markpeakson(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
luvcherish: if i say send me card before i send it now you will think i want to scam u.

PLEASE I NEED IT ALSO NO NEED TO UPLOAD IT AGIAIN JUST FORWARD IT TO ME markpeakson@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by luvcherish(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
markpeakson: PLEASE I NEED IT ALSO NO NEED TO UPLOAD IT AGIAIN JUST FORWARD IT TO ME markpeakson@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
NOT GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE AGAIN.... NO MORE SERVICE BEFORE PAY (UNA NO SINCERE ONLY 2 PAID ME AFTER THEY RECEIVE IT)....
IT IS NOW N1500 IF U NEED IT TEXT or call ME
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by alaye31: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
I send card to u nd u don't give me nabteb software
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by edopetrack(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please can someone help me out with NABTEB BIOMETRIC SOFTWARE? here is my email I will certainly show appreciation to the person that sends it to this email edopetrackservices@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by victorojohwoh: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
please !!!!!! am begging the house should assist me with the Nabteb Biometric Software for nov/dec registration. please i will appreciate for all assistance. victolord@yahoo.ca or victorojohwoh@gmail.com (08032394446)
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by victorojohwoh: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
please help me with the software also will pay for the cost of data victolord@yahoo.ca thanks
markpeakson: PLEASE I NEED IT ALSO NO NEED TO UPLOAD IT AGIAIN JUST FORWARD IT TO ME markpeakson@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by markpeakson(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
victorojohwoh: please help me with the software also will pay for the cost of data victolord@yahoo.ca thanks
sorry for the delay. Do you still need it
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by luvcherish(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2014
alaye31: I send card to u nd u don't give me nabteb software
that 1, na ur cup of tea, who do u sent it to.
In short i don vex.
Make una loggin to ayus007@ yahoo .com *Biometric50*
go to d sent item and download it.
Happy independence!
Till 10 october
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by neatvision: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
please send me NABTEB FINGER PRINT SOFTWARE (NABTEB BIOMETRIC SOFTWARE) to my email: visionimpactpartners@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by maderichpat: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please hope the software we used last year still working? Because mine is not work, after filled the form then press save and evrything will be displaying nonsense i.e it does not send the biometric captured to online as before. Pls help me, maderichbox@yahoo.com
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by luvcherish(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
It is not working!
updating........ still trying to upload the new one..........................
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by markpeakson(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
i have the software but u have to pay b4 service no scam
neatvision:
please send me NABTEB FINGER PRINT SOFTWARE (NABTEB BIOMETRIC SOFTWARE) to my email: visionimpactpartners@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by luvcherish(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
NABTEB BIOMETRIC FINGER (2014) NOW AVAILABLE
Before you request Please NOTE
You must be operating on Window XP
You must have the Old NABTEB BIOMETRIC (2013) installed on your system.

luvcherish:
NABTEB BIOMETRIC SOFTWARE IS AVAILABLE, OTHER DRIVERS INCLUSIVE, 0 8 1 0 0 8 5 1 5 5 0 .
luvcherish:
if i say send me card before i send it now you will think i want to scam u.
luvcherish:
It is not working!
updating........ still trying to upload the new one..........................
luvcherish:

that 1, na ur cup of tea, who do u sent it to.
In short i don vex.
Make una loggin to ayus007@ yahoo .com *Biometric50*
go to d sent item and download it.
Happy independence!
Till 10 october
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by ndukwuik(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=luvcherish post=26969371]NABTEB BIOMETRIC FINGER (2014) NOW AVAILABLE
Before you request Please NOTE
You must be operating on Window XP
You must have the Old NABTEB BIOMETRIC (2013) installed on your system.

So as u have the new 2014 Application, kindly upload in ur email as u did for the old one so we can download or kindly forward to my email: islandhenry@yahoo.com. Thanks so much for ur understanding.
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by markpeakson(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Its not necessary for you to have the 2013 version before installing this new 2014 software by flit technoly... Just make sure you dont have waec biometric on you pc because it wont allow the nabted to install... But if you have it, dont panic just remove the sofware under control panel and install it.... Call 08108677728 or email...markpeakson@gmail.com
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by markpeakson(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
markpeakson:
Its not necessary for you to have the 2013 version before installing this new 2014 software by flit technoly... Just make sure you dont have waec biometric on you pc because it wont allow the nabted to install... But if you have it, dont panic just remove the sofware under control panel and install it.... Call 08108677728 or email...markpeakson@gmail.com
order for ur nabteb software while it last 08108677728
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by grt01: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Anyone that needs the updated NABTEB software and guilds in installing it can Whatsapp me on (081)-(347)-(385) 88
Note: It's not free. Delivery on payment
Re: How To Download Nabteb Biometrics Application by fweshransom(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
2016 NABTEB Nov/Dec Registration is ongoing, contact me (08135195900) to get a copy of the certified/updated 2016 November/December Biometric data Capturing Software.

It's just for shekele money

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down / What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.