Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) (7911 Views)

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / "Nothing Wey Pesin NO Go See Online" Thread Full Of *WEIRD* Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by siofra(f): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abeg who knows the name?

And what will you do if you see it in your home one day? grin

1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Diegostan(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omo na face hugger, run o before you have an alien baby burst out of your chest cavities.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Somebody say the animal is Tinubu.
God have mercy.

10 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
A fictional alien specie, Aka, face hugger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Balerion: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
For real?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Unzerious: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
I don't care about da Name undecided

Buh, the Pepper soup go make sense grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by ucheheart(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Looks like a mutation or hybrid of spider, scorpion and snake. Could as well be photoshopped.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by GODSMILEFOREVER: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
I think it is a type of spider �️
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by RepoMan007: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
That's Buhari bush meat.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Gadafii: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Looks like something that lives in boudillon

I didn’t say BAT oo

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
That is no animal miss, that's a toy.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by care4you: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Unzerious:

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by jasonclement(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Predator
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by MaskedBandit(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Unzerious:

Only a ritualistic or cultist will eat this.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Mathiasa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Diegostan:
Omo na face hugger, run o before you have an alien baby burst out of your chest cavities.
It means u are a fan of Rick and Morty. My best Anime.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by khadaffi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
That's an alien. If you have watched Alien vs predator you would immediately know what it is and what's its capable of doing. Run for your life. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by OnionBandit(f): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mehn, na to boil water till e steam wella..use am shower am small.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Justiceleague1: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
hotfreezers:
I dont know the name but I heard from a reliable source that it once bite the yansh of leodeking, blackpantherxxx and his partner, okoyibo grin grin grin.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Only in Australia

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by OkoYibo: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Regards from Shika Edose your new dilector. I only hope he is brave enough to continue insulting Yorubas and Northerners.

By the time he starts with Peter Obi, Labour would have lost the election even before the election day.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Justiceleague1: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Regards from Shika Edose your new dilector. I only hope he is brave enough to continue insulting Yorubas and Northerners.

The product of the copulation of the twain of you is called mumuni grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the time he starts with Peter Obi, Labour would have lost the election even before the election day.

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Channah1(f): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Snakespider.

But who is it crawling to go and meet? shocked. The person own don be.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omo na confronting mugger, run o before you have an alien baby burst out of your chest cavities

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by gasparpisciotta: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
Abeg who knows the name?

If that thing is real, you should be contacting National Geographic ASAP
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nice alien pet.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by kio052001(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
it is called Giant Sea Spider
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Babaken(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Is like cross breeding between Giant spider and snake.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by SEGLIZ: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2022
that, should be an alien spider snake scorpion.
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by femi4: 4:27am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
Abeg who knows the name?

They are friendly
This is snake spider

Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by Authoreety: 5:51am On Aug 09, 2022
This thing go dey sting o
Re: What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) by abuwidad(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2022
This will be perfect with egusi and saint leaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Btw Chemical Engineering And (pure And Industrial Chemistry) / How Tough Is Pharmacy As A Course / 10 of History's Most Cold-Blooded People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.