Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Laptop Memory-how To Upgrade Ram [video Tutorial] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Memory-how To Upgrade Ram [video Tutorial] (661 Views)

See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade / How To Upgrade The Android OS On My Tplanet Tablet PC / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Memory-how To Upgrade Ram [video Tutorial] by THESuperman(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Anyone considering buying this netbook, Samsung N20, it’s very good. Tools needed: small screwdriver, I used one on a small Gerber multi-tool. 1. Earth your hands by touching something metal, a radiator or something. 2. Unplug power cable and clip out laptop battery. 3. Look at what screws need to be taken out so you can remove the cover to get to the RAM memory. 4. Un-screw the cover, and un-clip the RAM already installed by clipping back the 2 metal clips on each side. The RAM will flip up. Pull the RAM card out straight. 5. Get your new RAM and make sure you insert it the right way, so the notch is lined up. Push in slightly at angle firmly until you feel it click in. Then push the RAM down into the laptop, it will clip in place. 6. Put laptop cover back on, insert screws.

see video

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Original Cafe Billing Software / Using Gboxapp Toolbar App In XP? / Where Can I Buy 3g Universal Modem In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.