Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! (2071 Views)

Fuel Hawkers Looking For Buyers In Abuja Today (photo) / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! by legalwealth(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2012
I was attempted of $280 LR scam 2 days ago which I suspected that it was from someone that posted that he has $300 at N140 saying he made it from site that but thank God that Mod have removed it away though I didn't show interest but not more that Ihr that I received a text and later call from an mtn line but from one foolish so called himself Arowolo and I've deleted his no and text messages as I should have posted it here telling he needed $280 that I should give him my acct details nd rate which I gave him at 177 per dollar which I wanted to get instantly for him via a trusted friend of mine doing this biz full time in Lag as all I need is just wire cash to his account via Internet Banking with note attached on the account details to fund and he will do it ASAP under 20mins.

He later sent his payment details that he had paid via a fake GTB alert to my MTN line not knowing that my alert do go to my Etibaby line[Tip 1 for LR seller:If you sense a new buyer from net,use 2 lines to messsage him or her details requested at least with customised bulk sms which wont cost you up to N4 for the two sms]

but me as a smart pal who has been in this biz for long,I must confirm your payment in my account via Internet Banking before I send LR.
[Tip 2 for LR Seller:Make use of Internet Banking if at all you wont buy token hardware but it is highly adviseable to buy token.OK?]

The big dummy taught that I will send him LR immediately he sent his alert and called after that he had sent it and waiting for his account.

I didn't reply him but called him with my third line around evening and blasted him and he was dumb founded and can you imagine,the voice of this scammer sounded like over 40 years old man.

Old people that suppose to flog we youths if caught with such scamming act are the one doing it.

What a pity for we Nigerians even scamming our brothers upon ...

Lest I forget,
Tip 1 for LR buyers is not to go for cheap LR
except on one on one physical transaction i.e cash and carry.

Tip 2:Always fund from acredited exchangers and trusted pals and many more tips.

Goodluck
Presegs Adesida
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for the info
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! by legalwealth(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2012
You are welcomed as that is my practical LR Biz tips.

Wish you best.

Kingsley OGBITI: Thanks for the info
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Scam With These Tips:for BUYERS Nd SELLERS! by icconium(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
@all dont get scamed liberty reserve is getting cheaper by the day go to liberty reserve website u would see accredited exchangers a good example is nicci exchange they sell at N170

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Your Neteller Account If You Have A Mastercard Linked To It. / How Do I Get Grammarly Lifetime Premium For Free? / Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.