Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help! (2083 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / I Am Just Confusing With My Bank Account And BVN Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help! by mozele(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders.
I'd need those who are more conversant with things related Banking or those that had atleast came accross this issue to advice me on the possible way forward.

The name that needs to be modified is my middle name. It doesn't tally with the on almost all my documents even though the former is what am usually called.

My heart is just so disturbed because there's a feeling that it could affect my transactions in the future.
Re: Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help! by ruffhandu: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
How come you used it to open account in the first place?
Yes, it's possible.
Re: Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help! by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Go to the bank where your biometric data captured for the BVN and request for an incident form. You can fill it to make the changes you want.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Possible Means Of Modifying Your BVN Name? Please Help! by 2Favoured: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Or better still, go to any NIMC (National Identity Management Commission) ERC Centre, and fill the correct name you want to bear. At the ERC after enrolling for your NIN, you'll be given a NIN Slip with your correct name. Take the slip back to the bank with an affidavit to support the change of name on the slip from NIMC and make the correction at the bank. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writing: How I Made My First $180 Dollars / FIVERR - Phone Verification Wahala / Breaking New To All Traders On Remitano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.