Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) (5087 Views)

Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / IS Blue Ivy A Spitting Image Of Her Father (JAY Z) Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by amakaikeng(f): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Tonto Dikeh took to twitter a few days ago in remembrance of her late mum who passed on many years ago while the actress was still a little girl. Tonto's mum is very pretty right? Now we know where Tonto got her looks from.The Picture was posted by @tushmee, Tonto's lil sis who also joined her to remember their mum.

The actress tweeted some emotional words about her mum. Go here http://www.amakaikenga..com/2012/09/photospeak-wow-tonto-dikeh-is-spitting.html to see the captured tweets. #POKO# (Tonto's words) LOL.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wow,she has a striking resemblance with her mom,its just dat she lacks a mother figure in her lyf which probably accounted for her obsession for smoking.shes a beautiful,happy go girl though,i love her too but because of her unafrican attitudes which threaten guys,dats y she has a bad public image.anyway thumbs up to her,shes really adorable

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by Chanchit: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
appseller: I HAVE BRAND NEW IPAD 3 FOR SALE... PX 60K AS PRICE IS REDUCED

HURRY UP AND CALL ME FOR INSEPCTION: 08032434953

I will buy, only on one condition, you will go and deliver it to tonto dike's mum.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by amiskurie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Chanchit: cheesy

I will buy, only on one condition, you will go and deliver it to tonto dike's mum.
wereyy!cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by wonlasewonimi: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please mods don't put this on the front page...we don't want to see her ghost. Her child is already haunting us.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by strangest(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
I prophesy that this is going to make frontpage **yawns**
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by cindyrella(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Please mods don't put this on the front page...we don't want to see her ghost. Her child is already haunting us.
Lmao!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by Ariyke: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Please mods don't put this on the front page...we don't want to see her ghost. Her child is already haunting us.
lolzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by Ivynwa(f): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2012

grin grin
Jesus Christ. You sure know to be funny.

She did inherit a great deal in looks from her mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by adabeke12(f): 3:18am On Sep 13, 2012
kulyie: Wow,she has a striking resemblance with her mom,its just dat she lacks a mother figure in her lyf which probably accounted for her obsession for smoking.shes a beautiful,happy go girl though,i love her too but because of her unafrican attitudes which threaten guys,dats y she has a bad public image.anyway thumbs up to her,shes really adorable

What is an african attitude?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by mamagee3(f): 4:06am On Sep 13, 2012
She looks like her mom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by dasparrow: 4:35am On Sep 13, 2012
adabeke12:

What is an african attitude?

If you are an African who grew up or spent some time growing up in Nigeria/Africa, then you ought to know. I will give you just one example. A woman smoking was and probably still is frowned upon in African culture. So, an African woman who smokes is displaying an un-african attitude.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by Leboska(m): 5:39am On Sep 13, 2012
Kai her beauty almost reduce the price of g**. But seriously......
This post has been hiden.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A Spitting Image Of Her Mum ( Pic) by adabeke12(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
dasparrow:

If you are an African who grew up or spent some time growing up in Nigeria/Africa, then you ought to know. I will give you just one example. A woman smoking was and probably still is frowned upon in African culture. So, an African woman who smokes is displaying an un-african attitude.

hmmm.... i dont know ohhh!!!! women have been smoking and drinking for a long time in naija.

(1) (Reply)

Scarlett Johansson Reveals "I'm Ready For Motherhood On BOTH Coasts!" / Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne / Tonto Dikeh Now Dating Hushpuppi [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.