Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,825 members, 7,831,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address (2732 Views)

Can U Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address / In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by wkkwl: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
plx ,gud evening pals,i need your assistant,i want to buy something froma uk shopimg website ,a tractor for my dad and they re demanding for uk billing addresse,bt i dnt have plx can u help me wit one plx,or how can i get one plx.....here is my email fweshboi09@gmail.com
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by Captain2012(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Contact
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by arbitrage: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
are u saying if u get the valid uk address, u will order ur father's tractor to be delivered there instead of contacting the seller directly on the possibility of shipp to ur father in nigeria?
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by wkkwl: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
thats wat they asked for,since am using a credit card...i hve to provide a biling address
can u help me get one.
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by hedgesfun(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
my dear wht you need is not just a uk billing address as if u put a uk address that is not linked with your credit card it will be the same wht I will advice you is to get some companies online that provide a uk virtual address (for a fee) and you then go to your bank to link the address to your card then you can use the address, that is all you need bro you can contact me if u need more info 08098151485
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by lucynkem: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
I do not think that is right. having a UK billing address does not validate your non UK credit card. Tell them you want to buy the tractor and ship it to Nigeria, they will not ask you for a UK billing address. I once gave some one my address and got a load of clothes from Next, I rejected it by not signing for it, alot happens these days and I bet if you will find some one to give you their address here in the UK. I still do not believe that they asked you for a billing address in the UK. Best of luck though.
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2012
contact segzy54@gmail.com
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by wkkwl: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2012
ok,please thanks for ur conttributions and help...
How can one get a valid uk billing address,when they are not from the uk..
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by Royalaffluence(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2012
@ wkkwl. U must be a very good liar. U want 2 use the billing address to process ur dc liberty reserve debit card that credits you with $1000k after processing. I have a valid uk billing addy but u have 2 say d truth b4 i give it 2 u

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by Excelboi(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2012
Royalaffluence: @ wkkwl. U must be a very good liar. U want 2 use the billing address to process ur dc liberty reserve debit card that credits you with $1000k after processing. I have a valid uk billing addy but u have 2 say d truth b4 i give it 2 u
Lol! Busted
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by wkkwl: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2012
ok,,,,,u got me rite dere....@royalaffulence
Here is my email...fweshboi09@gmail.com...
Can i also get ur number or sumtin
am goin to sku nw thanks
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by ponti93(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2012
hey royal is d 1k dollars free
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by Royalaffluence(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2012
@ponti93. Yes its free, after the processing ,u are credited with 1000 dols. But u got 2 have a valid uk billing addy. @wwkl, i have sent u d billing address. Enjoy butremeber T invest wisely
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by wkkwl: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2012
dear,i did nt see it o,@royal affulence...can u send me ur number fweshboi09@gmail.com
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by wkkwl: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2012
Royalaffluence: @ponti93. Yes its free, after the processing ,u are credited with 1000 dols. But u got 2 have a valid uk billing addy. @wwkl, i have sent u d billing address. Enjoy butremeber T invest wisely
can i get ur number here is mine 07034447204. Text me urs.
Re: Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address by ponti93(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2012
plz can i be enlightened about the dc liberty stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bossbaby Diapers At Wholesale. ..www.bossbabydiapers.com / Design And Develop Your Website At Your Pocket Cost With Us Here / I.f.a Nigeria Business Opportunity The Money Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.