Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account (3272 Views)

Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address / GET YOUR OWN US BANK ACCOUNT(REAL CHECKING ACCOUNT) WITHIN 30MINS / Re: Nigerian Police Headquarter Address And Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by wealthmag: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2008
I am in need of a US BILLING ADDRESS AND CHECKING ACOUNT.
Can anyone offer help or suggestion.
Re: In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by frankvote(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2008
USBank Non-Resident Account + Visa ATM Card. US Billing and Mailing Address (Virtual Office). Ready For Use in five business days), Cost N39,000 Only! visit: http://www.financegather.com
Requirements: lnternational Passport or National I.D Card.
Re: In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by krazynaija(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
get in touch with this guy darkincodez@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by neksummi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
You can get a US billing address by opening an account with graphcard. It's free to sign-up.
For a checking account, the truth is that it's almost impossible to open an account as a
non-resident. Since Sept, 11 2001, there have been strict restrictions to that. But there's
a way out.
The Method of opening a US bank account which would enable you to receive and make payments online is via Online Prepaid Debit card Providers. These companies work with Major US Banks to issue Prepaid Debit cards to citizens of every Country in the world. These Prepaid Debit cards could either be MasterCard or Visa Debit cards and they usually come with US Bank accounts (Routing number and Account number) attached with them. Any holder of these cards automatically has a Bank account with the Bank issuing the Card. A very wonderful feature of these cards is that they help solve the challenge been faced by most Online Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and beyond.
Now this is the truth of the matter and whatever you hear people yell about opening a US bank account, it's nothing more than this. I've bought information on this but I've decided not to sell it. But I'm also not putting it on a public forum like this.
But if you need it, send me a mail at neksfreetips@gmail.com.
You may be wondering why I need you to write me. I'm a net marketer and I know the importance of having a person's contact. Secondly I'm going to personally invite you to open an account with the company I'm using,
And because I'm selling you a customer to them, they're going to reward me for that. So instead of selling this information. I prefer to be rewarded for giving it out free. I'm happier that way. It's not something I want to sell.
Re: In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by ztyle(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2008
@Kraxynaija dude wat are u talkinq abt? shocked
Re: In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by krazynaija(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2008
the dude sells cc with all the info you will need to open any account you need.i tried him and it worked. darkincodez@yahoo.com chat with him. remember to tell him krazynaija referred u o !
Re: In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account by cnnnigeria: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2008
Graphcard acts as a means of payment for 1/3 (250 million) internet users in over 260 countries who don't have access to traditional credit cards. The market is projected to be one third of the world's 750 million internet users.

Graphcard enables Internet users to spend cash online. At least a third of Internet users around the world do not have access to the traditional credit cards to pay with. Also those who have credit cards but prefer to pay by cash can do so securely online.

How does Graphcard affect Merchants/Vendors?

For Vendors/merchants, both digital and physical, we offer:

A Payment Gateway that enables merchants world-wide to accept cash payments on their web site securely.
In addition to the above, Graphcard services is an ideal solution for auction sellers, online gaming, micropayments and digital content providers.

How do we prevent fraud?

Graphcard Payment Gateway is designed for prepaid payments to reduce fraud occurrences to the minimum possible.

How does Graphcard affect consumers?

Graphcard services lies "behind the merchant's buy button," the conversion of physical cash to electronic cash paid to merchants. This involves consumers funding their Graphcard account first before initiating payments to merchants.

Advantages
With Graphcard you can pay for goods and services anywhere world wide
You can transfer funds to graphcard account of somebody else
Send Western union to yourself or anyone, even a merchant.
Send bank wire to yourself or a merchant.
Using your Graphcard, you can pay for : Membership Subscription, application fees, services, goods (see restrictions on goods), Tuition, hotel bookings, or send money to a relative both within and outside your country
Register now

(1) (Reply)

How Churches Use Lapel Pins / Need A Loan Urgently! / South African Bricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.