Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (19316 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
2 h0urs 2g0 and aint seeing the m0f0s
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by ThunderStorm(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
wherr yall at? . . Start dowin yo!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
smh diz ffuckah dullin dis t0urney... Nabady f0rced u f00ls 2 j0in ind first place.. M0f0s....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dizaster: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Am in...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Illmind(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2012
HmmmmmmM
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Haha, n!ggas didn't show, ran out of free megabytes/Safari spits d0pe, why I get megahyped/bro don't come close, cos you ain't ma type/blowing minds with ma flows...dynamite/who's siddogg? Where he be dawg?/me's spitting rhymes, while he sitting dogs/shooting punchlines, and he just a sitting duck/Safari's illy yo, she ain't no Nicky though/your gurl cheap, she nothing but a nickel ho/you a b!tch, keep giving n!ggas deep throat/while I'm taking trips round the world, Heathrow/I'm scoring goals, while all you do is free throws/Rocky Balboa, I'll knock you out with three blows/who got a b0ner? Siddogg's giving free blows/ding dong, I hear victory knocking/Mikuz end this thread, hope you got my prize money//
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2012
sarafari dats sum dope sshit... Lets wait for siddogg a.k..a the metaz freak.. Doppe sshit gurl..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Some emcees need replacement.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
mikuz: Some emcees need replacement.
Especially the m0f0s dat dint sh0w up
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by siddoggg(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2012
QuiCK fReEZ@ saFaRi GurL!

LEGGO»»»

Diz funny-slut/b forming-boss/....bt ahl be quick 2 leave d 'pro cold' before d 'coffin'-comes!/

Yeah....am coming-for/ ya booty-LovePeddler!/....u doubt dat?bitch fuckin-dogs/ b d only tym u coming-first!//

Ah-heard u da-next in line 2 be-'head'!my slugz be lyk ya luv 4 fergie,itl get in2 ya-head!

U a-mere/nympho.....cz ah checked ya info!d only fing glaring iz how dogz left ya clit in limbo n dats-weird//

D ho-screamz/as ah give her close-hitz/....she chose-diz so ah hit 'S'-cape' lyk exiting home-screen/

U can pose-with those-pigz/n go all nosy abt my affairs bt ah hit ya face upwards lyk u gat nose-bleed//

Ah rather pop-pills-here than drop-diz-twerp!....cz u where all dickz go for expeditions!/

Ready-made-punz/....to bring her linez down like heavy-'wet'-clothez!/advice?better plan an escape-mission!//

Evn ya-friends-hate/....da fact dat u 'pay per' loss!/....bt if i go 'cray on' u,ul b left in different-shadez!/

U be-slain-dead/cz one wave of my hand'l slap u outta ya propix!/...yea'am d pest 2ya frequent-raidz!//

My spit-iz-classic/so d bitch-be-asking/....y is sid-da-maverick?/....dat alone made her melt lyk heat-n-plasticz!/

She-went-braggin/abt her featz-in-ranting/.....but err one knwz u alwayz c defeat-in-clashez!//

Am a bad-ass-thug/....on a journey to safari!wen ah leave,yall will c her 'scenery' battered-up!/

Gather-up/ ya skinny ass,d size of ma granny's waist/....guess ah'd jst let her tie diz 'rapper'-up!//

#aM ouT!#
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^I beleive this exceeds the stipulated number of lines. At least you showed up, Mikuz, I and Siddogg broke the jinx, hehe
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^I beleive this exceeds the stipulated number of lines. At least you showed up, Mikuz, I and Siddogg broke the jinx, hehe. If you want to replace, just move I and sid to GROUP A to replace those who didn't flow, then put the next contestants in our place, and replace em with a new set, jes saying.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
safarigirl: ^^I beleive this exceeds the stipulated number of lines. At least you showed up, Mikuz, I and Siddogg broke the jinx, hehe. If you want to replace, just move I and sid to GROUP A to replace those who didn't flow, then put the next contestants in our place, and replace em with a new set, jes saying.
Drop your lines.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
safarigirl: ^^I beleive this exceeds the stipulated number of lines.

Yep, he broke the rule.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
safarigirl: Haha, n!ggas didn't show, ran out of free megabytes/Safari spits d0pe, why I get megahyped/bro don't come close, cos you ain't ma type/blowing minds with ma flows...dynamite/who's siddogg? Where he be dawg?/me's spitting rhymes, while he sitting dogs/shooting punchlines, and he just a sitting duck/Safari's illy yo, she ain't no Nicky though/your gurl cheap, she nothing but a nickel ho/you a b!tch, keep giving n!ggas deep throat/while I'm taking trips round the world, Heathrow/I'm scoring goals, while all you do is free throws/Rocky Balboa, I'll knock you out with three blows/who got a b0ner? Siddogg's giving free blows/ding dong, I hear victory knocking/Mikuz end this thread, hope you got my prize money//

Thatz what we call battle, not niggas just soundin hip.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^^This is gettin ludicrous, what abt the ish she dropped at 7:43am. Tell us the winner, mikuz.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
mikuz:
Drop your lines.
so you no see the one wey I drop for morning, abi you get virus for your system? Stipulated time space-00:00am-04:59pm. Safari dropped at 7:43 am, page (2), long before Sid. Verdict please.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
mikuz:
Drop your lines.
so you no see the one wey I drop for morning, abi you get virus for your system? Stipulated time space-00:00am-04:59pm. Safari dropped at 7:43 am, page (2), long before Sid. Verdict please.
safarigirl: Haha, n!ggas didn't show, ran out of free megabytes/Safari spits d0pe, why I get megahyped/bro don't come close, cos you ain't ma type/blowing minds with ma flows...dynamite/who's siddogg? Where he be dawg?/me's spitting rhymes, while he sitting dogs/shooting punchlines, and he just a sitting duck/Safari's illy yo, she ain't no Nicky though/your gurl cheap, she nothing but a nickel ho/you a b!tch, keep giving n!ggas deep throat/while I'm taking trips round the world, Heathrow/I'm scoring goals, while all you do is free throws/Rocky Balboa, I'll knock you out with three blows/who got a b0ner? Siddogg's giving free blows/ding dong, I hear victory knocking/Mikuz end this thread, hope you got my prize money//
mikuz:
Drop your lines.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
safarigirl: so you no see the one wey I drop for morning, abi you get virus for your system? Stipulated time space-00:00am-04:59pm. Safari dropped at 7:43 am, page (2), long before Sid. Verdict please. so you no see the one wey I drop for morning, abi you get virus for your system? Stipulated time space-00:00am-04:59pm. Safari dropped at 7:43 am, page (2), long before Sid. Verdict please.

That's below belt. Safari. shocked
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
airmark:

That's below belt. Safari. shocked
it is? Ma bad, no idea. It's past ten, wey mikuz? Now wey 2 people don drop, im no gree release verdict. Ok, where second-in-command dey? :-/
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
l0l.. Y'all easy jawe. Sidd and safari. D0pe ish
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by ThaGucci: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Chai! Smh
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 12:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Annoying silence from mod. Clueless people, and they would be the first to call GEJ names. Clowns.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2012
ThaGucci: Chai! Smh

Just be careful the way u shake ya head.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2012
b4 y'all wake up... Sum1's head mite be missing... Lets watch.. Judges come give ya verdict b4 i spit...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2012
siddoggg: QuiCK fReEZ@ saFaRi GurL!

LEGGO»»»

Diz funny-slut/b forming-boss/....bt ahl be quick 2 leave d 'pro cold' before d 'coffin'-comes!/

Yeah....am coming-for/ ya booty-LovePeddler!/....u doubt dat?bitch fuckin-dogs/ b d only tym u coming-first!//

Ah-heard u da-next in line 2 be-'head'!my slugz be lyk ya luv 4 fergie,itl get in2 ya-head!

U a-mere/nympho.....cz ah checked ya info!d only fing glaring iz how dogz left ya clit in limbo n dats-weird//

D ho-screamz/as ah give her close-hitz/....she chose-diz so ah hit 'S'-cape' lyk exiting home-screen/

U can pose-with those-pigz/n go all nosy abt my affairs bt ah hit ya face upwards lyk u gat nose-bleed//

Ah rather pop-pills-here than drop-diz-twerp!....cz u where all dickz go for expeditions!/

Ready-made-punz/....to bring her linez down like heavy-'wet'-clothez!/advice?better plan an escape-mission!//

#aM ouT!#

1. Metaphors - Siddoggg

2. Punches - Siddoggg

3. Creativity - Siddoggg

4. Word play - Siddoggg

5. Perfect rhymes - Safarigirl

6. Flow - Safarigirl

Siddoggg wins - 3 points.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2012
Ffuck intro
Ffuck outro.
Quick one for valiantvaliant..
Leggo
funny "i dnt giv a ffuck" bt always leave diz thread "satisfied" when-i-ccum(come)//
So for valiant to "FEEL" death,.. All he need is a pen-and-form//
to-beat-Gs, i "GO REALER" than the phylum of king-kong//
bro-quit-this w'rap and better go rehearse haw to sing-song//
coz The kid is "ilicit" ILL-IS-IT? plus d0pe and Sorta-ROUND-lyk-weed//
so when i bomb,. I'l Bring valiant down even if he is "under-GROUND-lyk-SID (seed)// (underground rapper.) digg?
Masterd my martial act.. I "shakeSPEARE" and i dont mean threatening "britney u fake crazy-ssucker//
thus, if YA "bullet ever git fired", den it must be a "lazy-worker"//
I wreck off his chest... Leave his heart "bouncing" like a fraudulent pay-cheque//
then rip off his "eye, neck" lyk its some effin "elections" on a play-deck//
Blood group O+ .. He aint my "type".. He's just a m0f0-geek//
so wen diz punches stick to his socket, i got him "watchin" lyk its a m0jo-flick//
Am so high i fly wit birds.. Dats why i dey yarn-with-PIGEON(pidgin)//
Like "wetin dey happen na? I dey kill valiant. Still hold him fans-like-ceiling//
Plus i dey school am haw to burst, call me the lyrical stack-prefect//
Rail in d sky, i make fly tracks, valiant cant be 'fly' cos he lack-etiquette
(air ticket)....
ONE

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2012
A little something for sleakid b4 the main battle

Enter my world of doom,
consume fear and feel the
panic//
I ram a lightning bolt between
the earth and the moon and
curl the planets//
I'm bell Atlantic with lyrics
expanding for galaxies.
Battle me mathematically, I'm
giving your wisdom a cavity//
Rapidly flowing, controlling the
time, jump over the line.
I'm blowing your mind, with
just a flow of the rhyme//.
I'm Hogan in his prime, too
strong and fast, ******' could
bomb and blast.
C'mon, you still beyond your
wrath.//
I'm satisfaction guaranteed,
you fiction like Quentin
Tarantine//,
Kick you in your baddest
dream, **** you haven't seen.
I have to be perfectly honest,
We should have an anniversary
to acknowledge, the way I
work the Ebonics.
I verbally vomit on novice
******' that try to sly kid(sleakid) us with
garbage lyrics.
My style delivers, outside the
outer limits//.
I'm like the pyramids cuz every
point is precise, now you
know me for life.
3 pound Cuban studded with
ice..//

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2012
valiant nix drop.. Lets wait 4 verdict..
One
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
sleakid: valiant nix drop.. Lets wait 4 verdict..
One
k but that was not for the competition sha. I'll be dropping that in a jiffy. . . .
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
Valiantvaliant: A little something for sleakid b4 the main battle

Ok
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
mikuz:

1. Metaphors - Siddoggg

2. Punches - Siddoggg

3. Creativity - Siddoggg

4. Word play - Siddoggg

5. Perfect rhymes - Safarigirl

6. Flow - Safarigirl

Siddoggg wins - 3 points.
no penalties for exceeding stipulated number of lines? Doesn't make sense to make rules and then overlook em. No p sha, wasn't goin to win anyways.*Sayönara, Safari's off/ma flow's medicine, yours has got a cough/i got game, Nintendo Wii/others lame, their flows straight up weak/me's winning grand slams everyday of the week/other rappers can't stand, like they slipping on grease...peace/i'm on a mission to please/ your flow like gas emissions, mine going green/I'm an addiction, town meetings are all bout me/they be asking who Safari? I'm the phuckn QueenBee//**@SLEAKID, NICE.*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Tag Team Championship / Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.