Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (19546 Views)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Kinezeala(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
When people dismiss text battling as a dirty, derogatory, naughty and boring type of rap they clearly do not know what textbattling is all about. Textbattling is strictly about fun and entertainment!

Textbattling is the most creative form of poetry, when people refer to you as a good textcee, then it means that they're also calling you a very creative individual.

Textrap embraces the most important parts of poetry which is lyrical content and delivery. From the story telling skills that netcees like Facebook's Tega Gat is known for to the mind-boggling, wit-centric, intellegence Ibime brings with his punches, to the out of this world hilarious punchlines from Cooger. What about Mikuz and Siddoggg's brilliant use of double,triple, fourth and even fifth entendres? *winks*

So without much ado, the much anticipated textbattle in Nairaland is finally upon us, this is not just Cooger Vs Siddoggg - Gentlemen and Ladies, This is presenting : THE BATTLE OF THE WARLORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooger aka "Prince of Persia"

You can argue till Modenine features Ruggedman in a track about how his lack of battle verses ll write him off in this tie, but you're obviously not paying attention to his great lyrical adventurism mixed with humourous punchlines of you do so. Apart from that, since when does the number of battle verses you write make you the greatest battler of all time?

Cooger is one of the fiercest and most feared netcees in Nairaland.
He immediately became a force to be reckoned with after his victory over Mikuz a couple of months back.

A very sociable and outspoken emcee based in the U.K. Cooger is well respected, his flow is also been revered. His style is unique and he has a large number of fans. Goosebumps, yes! that's what Cooger gives you.

Named himself Prince of Persia, he is as influential as he is dangerous, aggressive as he is friendly. One thing we all know for sure is that he is very humourous and he has a way of transfixing this side of him into his glorious punchlines.
Coogar is more of a personality than hes a battle rapper, but that does not signify that hes not gonna step up to the plate when the need arises. His verses are enjoyable, his behaviour is spiteful but his talent is enormous.

Siddoggg aka "King Sid"

When you see a guy spit so consistent, pack so much heat and raise hell like Siddoggg then you know you've seen a god! This emcee is well known for spitting witty, clever and hilarious punchlines. The depth of this man's lyrical prowess is amazing.

Fortunately for him, he has been able to keep himself relevant ever since his early battling days on FB and his entrance to NL rap section hall of fame when he first arrived in 2012.

His triumph at the Next Big Thing tournament and his subsequent battles with Mikuz quickly heralded him as one of the most gifted and creative textcees NL has ever seen. On Facebook or on Nairaland, Siddoggg is one textcee every battler has to contend with as long as he knows how to write a double entendre!

Though hes always been criticised for having poorly structured verses, what distinguishes him from others is his admirable consistency, crazy punchlines and his ability to script ddope wordplays. His story-telling talent is there and his delicious metaphors are also there, but what sets him wide apart from others are his sweet and hilarious wordplays - which is hard to find elsewhere.

He paved the way for FB lyricists to carve a niche for themselves on NL alongside Thunderstorm and ThePrekky. He holds so many titles on Facebook, so when the father of one calls himself "King Sid" hes not entirely wrong. He has earned himself a spot at the top. The breadth of his talent is extra-ordinary and his admirable constitency and quality of writtens can never be called to question. In a nutshell, Siddoggg is peerless in his influence in textrap.

~Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~

* A Thunderous clap ensues *

30 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Kinezeala(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm, Friday 22 August 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by airmark(m): 1:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Please no irrelevances. Anyone trying to sway votes with chit chats, risk a ban. Thanks for cooperation in advance.

MOD
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by airmark(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Siddogg, drop your verse here , while Coogar drops afterwards.

We are waiting.............................
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by siddoggg(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
#Lil keys
*He has a knack from biting/recycling bars from KOTD battles
*He shifted the initial brawl....and this one too!
*Cicily is in Italy...C is his initial
*Bis has been brutalizing the guy with frees here on NL.He has never replied any!
*Moses split the sea into two with his staff.
*Hes always hyping his bouts and lame lines.Ibime declined battling him.
*Hes fond of using indices in comparing vets at FFR.
*He shifted the last brawl,claiming he was stuck in a train.

Diss @ Coogar!
I tame wildcats....
. . . and you feel. . . .
Your knack for biting bars/ . . . . has made you a rising star?/ . . . . well the dice is cast/ . . . .
I throw a lightening jab/ . . . . and poof! . . . Coogar is off! . . . .
. . . .to a flying start !!!/
Then I look! and sight him far/. . . . with a white flag tied to his left hand/ . . . . and I'm like. . . .
"that why he shifted the brawl"?/ . . . . to give in before/ . . . . I beat him to pulp??/ . . . . till he meets his untimely death . . . . for beating the clock !!!/
Well! . . . I know I know . . . the b!tchh also wanted to fit in his chores!/
. . . . so here's a needle and blade/ . . . . after knitting your drapes/ . . . . grab your nipples and shave/ . . . .
. . . .before I have you jumping from frying pan to fire . . . . after I set your kitchen ablaze !!!/
I know your troubled C . . . . see the ripples and waves!/ . . . . but my text is deemed witty/ . . . .
. . . . from Czech to Phillipines/ . . . . but since he preys with bit lyrics/ . . . . its only a matter of six minutes/ . . . . . before yall'd see me decking C silly . . . . without sailing to italy!!!/*deck in Cicily*
So u best stay mute and deviate from/ . . . .asking questions about why I'm blasting slugs over the hoodlum/ . . . .till the angry punks groan and still lose blood/ ,. . . . get all the votes while you wrangle over details like a gasping pawnbroker's sick bulldog!!!/*the tails*
Quit sampling your local re-used puns/ . . . .
your sways and cunny acts/ . . . . strays from sordid facts/. . . . of how Bis blazed your sorry a*s/ . . . .
. . . . with frees and had NL was mourning hymn like its some gory mass !!!/
I could leave the slurpy f@g . . . . dropping fast with raunchy jabs/ . . . . till he breathes with tubes/. . . . you still need proofs?/ . . . .
. . . . even israelites know that I don't need moses's staff to split C in two!!!/
Y'all know he's stupid too/ . . . . hyping his poor bouts/. . . .and lame spits but I blames Bis. . . . for sidelining the sore tout/ . .. . cos the moment I surge in . . . . your sight will be knocked out!!!/*eye surgeon*
Bring in your bought crowd/ . . . . to watch you will race and cower/ . . . .when aim the armour/ . . . and spray for hours/ . . . .
. . . . on the dimwit that brings in disses that wouldnt have him raised to power !!!/
For being a big shame to cowards/. . . . ducking from brawls with weak lames!/ . . . . this skunk will be slain/ . . . .devoid of blood in his veins/ . . . . and tossed in the drains/. . . . that plan has gotten off track . . . . .while the dullard is still stuck in the train !!!/
We all know your mum is in pain/ . . . .watching you groaning loud with wails/ . . . . as my chromes reel out the shells/ . . . .but if he attempts leaving this floor. . . . I'd give him his nuts . . . . till he's bolting down the stairs!!!/
Am closing down this queer/ .. . . .if only he knew me/ . . . .he should have been cloning a newbie/ . . . . cos I punched him blank and. . . . and don't see this c*nt reacting . . . . if he was rehearsing a nollywood movie!!!/*country acting*
#.....KinG SiD.....#

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by coogar: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
SIDDOGGG's INTERNMENT

•If his beef is ma crown/ I'd pick this tït in his town /For you especially ...My chrome piece will resound/If I bury you alive & your lean feet is found...../We're a nation of farmers, it's our culture to put the Sid in the ground/

•The Sid is badly short of braincells/His favourite past time is statutory râping/He's styled to rap in phrases...but his bars lacks the craft & cadence/His win against Kim was madly over-rated/He loves bribing....The cheat pays in cash before he's graded/

•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/

•Get this pirate off my space/His talent is a waste/This sea bandit is manic & depraved/I don't joke with bars...every punch i have landed is insane/So if he schemes to take my throne...he'd get killed like Koba ...in Planet of the Apes/

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

•People reckon Coog is so ill/Since my venom shook the roaches/Your soul... i have paid for...Heaven took the proceeds/Persia's prince levitates with sorcery and NL stood to notice/My magical text would send Sid to Aro ....like he read the 7th book of Moses/

•Sid is puzzled...it reminds me of his brawl with ThaBlaqBones/A remix of Bin Laden's burial....this dog gets buried over sea with an Imam tagged toe/you'd get no capital gains like Iran's Tax Code/....cos you're dying from these rushing haymakers, I'm Ivan Drago/

•The Coog is scary...he's vicious as hell/I pledged aggression in sickness & health/Your wife's support failed you...it's time to witness my stealth/No error when these lyrical bullets are sent to meet her......that's how I diss stans maself/

•I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/I'm from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/

•Tough questions - Did your prophet forecast obstacle?/Was it revealed you would need a top class hospital?/Don't envy...This is expected when a Tomcat talks to you/Your play with words are horrible....Like Kuje prison detainee, you are behind the worst bars possible/

•My closer is crisp/your death is what the voters expect/I chin-checked you with precision, my fists are sonar-equipped/You lost a tooth or two, try give your molars a fix/cross path with me? you'd get sonned & over-shadowed .....like the Solar Eclipse/

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Open for Votes : Only certified vets and notable members in this section are allowed to vote. => Battle rules.

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
MVGT- coogar

entertainment of highest order.. Cheiii..

siddoggg baba thank u and God bless sir.. u are very good...

[img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140822/09/x3TxmIU9HFlSnEu7GQTPml/output_D0tmAF.gif[/img]

22 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Note : Read the rules again!

Please do not comment on this thread while this battle is open for votes. I repeat, do not comment on this thread if you are not eligible to vote.

Only jugdes/ voters are allowed to comment on this topic with their verdicts. You will get a ban if you flout this rule.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Coogar got thís mehn. His punches were unique so definitely they were clean.

Sidd came with a decent verse but Coog took it scientific with good vocab, all round general knowledge and some good wordplays.

Meanwhile Mik try and regulate line limits for future battles cos both these guys came with way over 24 lines.

Good battle, but quite one sided.

MVGT - Coogar

15 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by 007Bruce: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
cray bars
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by 007Bruce: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
opener - coogar

wordplay/pun - siddogg

rhymes/flow- tie

metaphor - coogar

punchline - coogar

personal - tie

closer - tie

W - coogar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rap Cypher Challenge / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. / Yo Mamma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.