Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Jamaican Man & Five Nigerian Women. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamaican Man & Five Nigerian Women. (1275 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / Speaking Jamaican Patois... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamaican Man & Five Nigerian Women. by cuteNhot(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
This thread is in response to this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103302.0.html
I have seen, base on what i have read here, that it takes only one woman to satisfy the
typical Nigerian Male.
He goes at it once [/b]per weeknight and sleep soundly for the other six nights. cheesy
On the other hand, a typical Jamaican male has to have a[b] least
five women just to slow him down.
If that Jamaican guy lacks both charisma and charm and has only one woman, she will soon complain of being
totally worn down, as the Jamaican Bunny just keep going on and on and on and on cool

Having said all of this, my question is
would it be ok for a Jamaican guy to have five or more Nigerian girlfriend.
Please no cursing. just answer the question, and also indicate if you believe
that any Nigerian male will ever measure up.

(1) (Reply)

Eating Rice With Bare Hand Instead Of A Spoon? / Yorubas And Their Greeting Mentality / Check Out A Village Where Animals Are Adopted And Breastfed By Humans: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.