Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God (828 Views)

The Truth About Lucifer (satan) / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God by FMK(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2012
yes, Because the most important missions of God are accomplished by Satan.

Job chap 1 verse 6 to 12

now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before lord, and Satan also come among them.
and the lord said to satan from where do you come? so satan answered the lord and said from going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.
then lord said to satan have you considered my servant job,that there is not like him on earth a blameless and upright man,one who fears god and shuns evils
so satan answered and said does job fear god for nothing
have you not made a hedge around around his household
but now stretch out your hand touch all that he has and he will surely curse you to your face

and the lord said to satan behold all that he has is in your power . continue the story you will see

God Gave Power to Satan to Possess the World and everything on it

Matthew chap 4 verse 8 to 9

again the devil took him up on an exceeddingly mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory and he said to him all these things i will give you if you will fall down and worship me

also churches belong to satan because they are on earth

it was just himself God told satan to said to eve to eat the forbidden fruit

Genesis chap 3 verse 4 to 5

then the serpent(satan) said to the woman you will not surely die for god knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like god
knowing good and evils. That is true that they have known the good and evils soon as they have eaten the fruit

so, satan is not responsible of all evils that happening to people on earth is just himself God. that is to say, God did not create a man to be happy but a man is God puppet something not important he can do whatever he wants

you have argument? oppose
Re: Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God by Bella3(f): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2012
Jinin Yesu kriti!
Re: Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2012
Lucifer is a title not a name. Lucifer means the 'light of the world' or 'the morning star'. when the lords kingdom is established on earth, Christ will be Lucifer
REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

However you do have a point in that we were created for the lords pleasure Revelation 4 vs 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

and Satan was created by God JOB 26 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent

so the point to this whole thing is that for a reaction there will be an opposite reaction. GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

SO BACK TO YOUR QUESTION-Satan is not GODS FAVORITE CREATION, satan is the lords police. he is the one who enforces GALATIANS 6 VS 7. without satan GALATIANS 6 VS 7 will not be enforced and this causes imbalance in the world. the lord deals with balance. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE WILL BE AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION. THE LAW OF KARMA. IS SATAN USEFUL TO THE LORD ? HE IS EXTREMELY USEFUL.
Re: Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God by FMK(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
obadiah777: Lucifer is a title not a name. Lucifer means the 'light of the world' or 'the morning star'. when the lords kingdom is established on earth, Christ will be Lucifer
REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

However you do have a point in that we were created for the lords pleasure Revelation 4 vs 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

and Satan was created by God JOB 26 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent

so the point to this whole thing is that for a reaction there will be an opposite reaction. GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

SO BACK TO YOUR QUESTION-Satan is not GODS FAVORITE CREATION, satan is the lords police. he is the one who enforces GALATIANS 6 VS 7. without satan GALATIANS 6 VS 7 will not be enforced and this causes imbalance in the world. the lord deals with balance. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE WILL BE AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION. THE LAW OF KARMA. IS SATAN USEFUL TO THE LORD ? HE IS EXTREMELY USEFUL.

all of that is God trick create a man and set a police to kick him off
Re: Lucifer(satan) Is The Most Loved Son Of God by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
FMK:

all of that is God trick create a man and set a police to kick him off
SCRIPTURE DO SAY THE LORD CREATED US FOR HIS PLEASURE grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Three Levels Of Greatness To Operate In 2013 / The SRK Example: Why Indian Muslim Cant Criticise India / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 10th April Dress Up! By Pastor E. A. Adeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.