Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account (8265 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 1:51am On Sep 13, 2012
Hi, i want to open an account for my business name but i don't really know which bank to go for, i have diamond and gtb in mind but i don't really know which is the best, kindly advice me base on your experiences with any. Thanks for your reply
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2012
You are absolute right, thanks for your comment but always be polite when advertising and b4 i 4get, kindly visit my website below and i'll sell LR to you @ 165 i think this helps.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 3:20am On Sep 13, 2012
Please someone else should share his view here.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by bgberbo: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Dr Eva, I wld suggest u go with Diamond Bank,cos the bank has an MSME scheme to support business. They have account for startes , growing and established businesses and the juice of the matter is;u ar supported financially to move ur business to the next level, depending on ur business volume and monthly turnover.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
bgberbo: @Dr Eva, I wld suggest u go with Diamond Bank,cos the bank has an MSME scheme to support business. They have account for startes , growing and established businesses and the juice of the matter is;u ar supported financially to move ur business to the next level, depending on ur business volume and monthly turnover.
Thanks but i learnt that i have to b paying N1750 monthly, that is not favourable now, i just need a current account from any, thanks allot.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2012
please someone should share his idea.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by bgberbo: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2012
Dr Eva: Thanks but i learnt that i have to b paying N1750 monthly, that is not favourable now, i just need a current account from any, thanks allot.

true!but firslty, the N1750 is flat and no other charges like COT etc,secondly,what monthly turnover are u lookin at? cos if u do say half a million per month on the other current account;u get charged, say-N2500 as COT @ 5 per mille.And more when u do more monthly.The choice is ur really.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
bgberbo:

true!but firslty, the N1750 is flat and no other charges like COT etc,secondly,what monthly turnover are u lookin at? cos if u do say half a million per month on the other current account;u get charged, say-N2500 as COT @ 5 per mille.And more when u do more monthly.The choice is ur really.

Thanks but for now my espectation is within 100k per month. As i am still skuling dat's why i don't want a fix charge. So which do u suggest?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by OPUSDEI1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
I have gone round the banks for an account to cater for the needs of a business starter and discovered that the best product is in ACCESS BANK PLC, they have a savings account for personal or business name with some features of current account and minimum balance of N5,000 with no turnover threshold.
But if you want a current account for a corporate entity, then ask for MPOWER BIZ CLASSIC account.Minimum balance is N20,000, no monthly charge, no COT, and you get interest of 0.5% , with a turnover limit of N10,000,000.
Any corporate beginner couldn't ask for more.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by DrEva(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ OPUS DEI, Thanks alot,As a trader, I think keeping 20k as minimum balance is suicidal, more than 0.5% * 25 is what i give my investors monthly, so for now ACCESS is not for me. GTBank or Diamond.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by nicewoody6: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account by legalwealth(m): 3:25am On Dec 20, 2014
DrEva:
@ OPUS DEI, Thanks alot,As a trader, I think keeping 20k as minimum balance is suicidal, more than 0.5% * 25 is what i give my investors monthly, so for now ACCESS is not for me. GTBank or Diamond.

Go for Diamond Bank!
I've been moving money from our UBA, First Bank and GTBank corporate accounts to our Diamond corporate account ever since I discovered and opened our account with them after comparing charges I pay on others to that of diamond bank.

I normally do Instant transfers to our clients and only do get charged N63 with SMS and E-mail notifications to clients inclusive.Also note that other banks listed above do not support using Mobile Banking Application with Corporate account but Diamond corporate account does.

With Diamond Bank, IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT now pay their clients with ease and peace of mind.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria / Nigeria Set To Lose 550,000 Barrels Of Oil By Exxonmobil / 5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.