Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Will You Do If You Are Financially Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do If You Are Financially Free (895 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are Financially Free by efreebies: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2012
When I ask people this foundational life question, my heart often bleeds at the answers that I hear. I ask people, if you earned enough passive income monthly to take care of your living expenses at the level of lifestyle you desire to live, what would you do with your time and your life. In other words, what will you do if you were FREE financially. The answers I get trouble me, and I'm sure if you understand what I understand, they'll trouble you too.

People tell me the most noble things you can ever imagine. From preaching the gospel, becoming missionaries, starting NGOs, starting orphanages, solving healthcare problems, writing, traveling the world, helping to reduce illiteracy, teenage pregnancy, e.t.c. People would do the most noble and exciting things when they are free, asking this question and listening through the answers is touching.

What becomes very apparent after these questions have been answered however, is the fact that all the good things that people want to do when they are free, are not currently getting done because people are not free. What struck me the first time I ran this survey, is the fact that many of us are bound and in literal financial shackles, we have many good intentions, but very few actions. My survey to understand the percentage of people in society that are financially free showed ridiculously low numbers, this indicates that many people will die, with the nylon on their dreams still intact! It's clear, that our crime rates are high, or death rates are high, and all our ills are on the increase, because our people are not free!

It became abundantly clear to me, that our dreams are literally held as pending, until we free ourselves up to serve them. I saw the number of children that may never have education, because the people given the dream to provide it for them are not free, I saw death tolls, crime rates, all at an amazing high, because the dreamers are too tied up by survival that freedom is merely an intellectual discuss.

Financial Freedom is not a pie in the sky, it's achievable! We can't afford to be bound into an existence where we do what we have to do all our lives, and never have time for what we want to do. Every man, woman, boy or girl needs to pursue financial freedom, it's is only those who are not in financial bondage that can pursue what they truly and genuinely want to do. You can work on a job, start a business, be self employed or be an investor, they are all means. The end must be freedom to do the things we really love and desire to do!

Kind Regards!
Funmi Shittu,

(1) (Reply)

Car Paint Oven / What Biz Can I Do With N2. Million Naira Btw Now And Dec.please Advice / Discover How Forex Pay Me $500 Per Month With Just $100 Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.