Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos (16688 Views)

Sir Michael Negbenebor Kidnapped In Benin “we Have Paid The Ransom"- Daughter. / 90yr-old Mother Of A Politician Kidnapped In Ondo / Please Help Find Morenike 'renee' Popoola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by ujukala: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Finally the kidnappers have approached lagos? Lebanese kidnapped and now this! God are you alive?
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

I live in Port-Harcourt.. .. The birth place of Nigerian Kidnapping! The Police are useless. However, except for planned kidnapping where they lay ambush at your home and pick you up on arrival, I know alot of people who have escaped kidnap attempts..

A woman I know was double-crossed around 8:30pm in close to her house.. She immediately put the car in reverse and then ran her vehicle into theirs (paralysing both cars) and she feined death behind her wheels.. The guys simply came out of their cars and took totheir heels..

[b]One other guy simply drove at top speed into Bori Camp (Military base)
.. The point is the kidnappers really dont want a scene, so if you create one, most times they simply leave you alone.

Vigilance is the key..[/b] angry

Not advisable. Sentries already high on ganja will gun you down as soon as look at you. This is the age of Boko Haram, remember?
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by udennaa: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kidnapping in Lagos?problem dey o,where person go come run go..
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nwabialuwa: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
afam4eva: Morenike Popoola was kidnapped around 9:30 -10 last night in Amuwo-Odofin on her way home. Her car, a wine-coloured Toyota Corolla Sports car was also taken, but was recovered very early this morning around Kirikiri.

Morenike's abductors contacted her family this morning but made no specific demands, just said they will call back. The police are now involved!

Anyone with any information or can offer any assistance please call 07062425660 or 08025045690

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/09/morenike-popoola-kidnapped-in-lagos.html

Prayers going up for this young lady and her family. Our family just went through this and we lost my nephew in the process. It is the worst pain ever. Hope she is released very soon.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by White007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Please you guys should not derail this thread.

Imagine for a minute that this girl is your sister, nieces, aunty, wife, mother...how would you feel?

@topic, my heart goes out to her and i pray she is found without any harm on her being.

1 Like

Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by calabaman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lets remember her in our prayers! She WILL BE RELEASED INTACT IJN.. Amen!
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by eaglechild: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
They also happen to be in Ikoyi, VI, Lekki, Ajah, Ikeja etc.
That's a great deal of flushing to do..
The left over will be umm....
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by yankidelta(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fhemmmy: Who is she?

Dunno but am sure she's human.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
Gaggi:

Animal. May the worst things happen to ur deranged self.

Why stoop to his level?.. Now you are no better than him.. angry
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by fulfillment2020(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
staaari:

and u wish that for your family member?
Is she not the daughter of Major-General Dayo Popoola the former military of Oyo State?,,,,make her papa go pay the ransom afterall the money in her fathers account is our money.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by rusher14: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
I would have said you are a bastard but it's not in my nature to insult. grin
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by fulfillment2020(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why stoop to his level?.. Now you are no better than him.. angry
Tell am my broda
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by fulfillment2020(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
rusher14:
I would have said you are a bastard but it's not in my nature to insult. grin
U re free 2 voice ur mind afterall its a free world.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
fulfillment2020: Is she not the daughter of Major-General Dayo Popoola the former military of Oyo State?,,,,make her papa go pay the ransom afterall the money in her fathers account is our money.

I use God name beg you, stop making me laugh!.. angry
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by slyopez(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mod y will u hide all my post and ban "fulfillment2020", So i can't voice out my opinion again? ok oooo. Ina kwa eme ina kwa echeki oooo.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by White007(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

I use God name beg you, stop making me laugh!.. angry

Haa! Okija! Mbanu..., Why use God name to beg him? I thought it would have been more appropriate of you to use Amadioha name to beg him, going by your belief. wink No?
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
slyopez: Mod y will u hide all my post and ban "fulfillment2020", So i can't voice out my opinion again? ok oooo. Ina kwa eme ina kwa echeki oooo.

i asked them to ban your ip forever

we dont need animals of your kind on nl
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by slyopez(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
oyb:

i asked them to ban your ip forever

we dont need animals of your kind on nl
Good a thing dat i hv found my companion, i think am d HE animal n u re the SHE animal.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
slyopez: Good a thing dat i hv found my companion, i think am d HE animal n u re the SHE animal.

i think you may be on the wrong forum. the link below may be more suited to you

http://gayspeak.com/
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by slyopez(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
oyb:

How do you get to know about the link if you are not a goddamn f.ag? Out of my magnanimity i will get you a diaper for your leaking a.r.s.e
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by slyopez(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
oyb:

How do you get to know about the link if you are not a goddamn gay? Out of my magnanimity i will get you a diaper for your licking a.r.s.e
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
This evil trend is here with us.Last week two Indian nationals were abducted at Sango Ota.The Indians are already negotiating.We may witness more of this if this govt refuses to act.Where are the palliatives GEJ promised during the fuel subsidy wahala.It's just a matter of time.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Thats why i am coming strapped up with some nice PISTOL when i come to naija for holidays. It's a jungle out there.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
engineerd: Thats why i am coming strapped up with some nice PISTOL when i come to naija for holidays. It's a jungle out there.

Typical Small boy syndrome!!.. Never bring a Pistol to a bomb fight angry
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
What of Gawas?
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by lumeneng22: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

The kidnappers actually learned their trade in Lagos . You seem to have forgotten the events of the late 80's and early 90's.
. You mean the gbomogbomo syndrome as taught by the imgbatis back then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) / UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / The Best Decision You Took This Year????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.