Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos (16686 Views)

Sir Michael Negbenebor Kidnapped In Benin “we Have Paid The Ransom"- Daughter. / 90yr-old Mother Of A Politician Kidnapped In Ondo / Please Help Find Morenike 'renee' Popoola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by femmical(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
[/color]
Fhemmmy:
U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi reply
[color=#000099]Madam, i be chicken oh when it comes to clicking on links . . . I only read all i wanna read here and leave links alone . . . So i beg, if you don click on the link and sabi who she is, please just tell me. Thanks
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by adelss4u: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Na wa o. The way things are going in this country now don tire me finally o. We seem to over worship money here anyway its d fault of our leaders sha past and present cos no Nigeria shd have anything doing with acute poverty considering the immense potential of d country.

Secondly our people shd know that money is not everything, the purpose or drive of guys to making money these days is only to flaunt by buying many cars, fones and building houses they may not live in and same goes for our national looters. But who can help correct this anomaly in our character? our so called God houses are worse off these days.

The moment we stop worshiping rich man or discard d big man mentality the better for the future of ourselves and children.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Borlahr(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
2Mekus: Now where is Fashola's bravado when you need him. I thought he has been priding himself as having defeated high calibre crimes like this in Lagos with the so-called CCTV on the streets? The man had better done something fast and stop intimidating innocent Lagosians with his draconian laws and declarations.

He is not there just to churn-out draconian traffic laws and arming his area-boys in LASTMA gabs. Eko ti baje tele tele.
Guy, y not look for something meaningful to contribute or keep ur mute if no cogent words. What as Fashola got to do with this issue of someone been kidnapped, even @ d Federal seat of power and virtually all states in 9ja kidnapping does occur. So, y this alarming about Fashola then saying Eko ti baje. Watch it, chikeena shocked:|
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by kelvincoll(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Excelboi: Seems kidnapping is a fast moner-making venture for some unemployed idiats. Hope she get freed soon!

Arm robbery, kidnapping, ritual killing had reduced in the late 90's thru early millenium all cos internet fruad (yahooo yahoo) was rife and a sure way to hit it big with a lil intelligence, moreso political thugery and chop i chop syndrome even to a secondary sch level student was graranteed once you man is in government. Now Maga no they pay again, PDP don dey dey careful in sharing the money and it's back to square one embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

I live in Port-Harcourt.. .. The birth place of Nigerian Kidnapping! The Police are useless. However, except for planned kidnapping where they lay ambush at your home and pick you up on arrival, I know alot of people who have escaped kidnap attempts..

A woman I know was double-crossed around 8:30pm in close to her house.. She immediately put the car in reverse and then ran her vehicle into theirs (paralysing both cars) and she feined death behind her wheels.. The guys simply came out of their cars and took totheir heels..

One other guy simply drove at top speed into Bori Camp (Military base).. The point is the kidnappers really dont want a scene, so if you create one, most times they simply leave you alone.

Vigilance is the key..
angry

Yea, if they don't manage to put a bullet through your skull first . . .

A friend of mine wanted to make a 'scene' and was shot dead right in from of his house!
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by realkola: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
May God help us as a nation.
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by citypulseng(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2012
Does anybody has the latest information on Morenike or has she been killed as threatened?

Have you visited citypulseng.blospot.com today?
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by ibkdizzu: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2012
Just saw d tweet below saying she's back home now, #ThankGod.
[color=#990000][/color]
Morenike Popoola is home. Special thanks to @Gidi_Traffic and all those who showed concern, retweeted and most ...
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2012
She's been found. She has returned home...hale and hearty
Source: http:///OtbYzs07
Re: Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos by jamesroe: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) / UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / The Best Decision You Took This Year????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.