Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What The White Man Told His Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What The White Man Told His Friend (1156 Views)

Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street / Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The White Man Told His Friend by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
What The White Man Told His Friend:

"So I went to an Igbo church on Sunday and I heard the funniest song ever. While the praise session was going on, they started singing 'E-mail... e-mail her, e-mail her, Jehovah e-mail her'. E-mail who?"

Like this post if you get the joke.

4 Likes

Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
lol grin It's Imela not E-mail her.
Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by cindyrella(f): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by larride(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by JojoArmani(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
hahahahahahahahahaahhahaha Me likey.
Sorry if u didnt understand de joke. Is Igbo joke shaaa
Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by realsammie(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2012
so short and funny. grin
Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by mormoni(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Me like it, u try smaall
Re: What The White Man Told His Friend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
myyaxian: If someone is seeking out a Red Sole Shoes reputable fashion design ...
daf*ck is wrong wit younobody needs a f*cking fashion designer here

(1) (Reply)

Akpor At It Again!!! / Why I Should Be The Next World Best Footballer / The Secret To My Happily Married Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.