Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Today In History : Tupac Died - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Today In History : Tupac Died (677 Views)

Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac Vs Biggie And The Bad Boys / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today In History : Tupac Died by mikuz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Today September 13th 2012 marks the 16th anniversary of Tupac's death. He died on the 13th of September 1996.
So what are your favourite Shakur's quotes?
Here are a couple of mine :
Re: Today In History : Tupac Died by mikuz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
"In my death, people will understand what I was talking about."

"June 16, 1971, mama gave birth to a Hell raising heavenly son."

"I'm 100 percent original, and that's what got me here. My rap music is more understandable, slower. It tells a story. You can write a book on each of my thoughts."

"The Only Thing That Comes to A Sleeping Man is Dreams"

"Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. I`m not the thief who grabs your purse.I`m not the guy who jacks your car. I`m not down with the people who steal and hurt others. I`m just a brother who fight back."

"Oh Lord, help me change my ways, Show a little mercy on judgement day, It aint me I was raised this way, Never let em' play me for a busta, Makin' hell for a huslter."

"I’d rather die like a man than live like a coward."

"I smoke blunt to take the pain out and if I wasn't high I'd probably blow my brains out."

"My Mama used to tell me if u can't find somethin to live for, you best find somethin to die for."
Re: Today In History : Tupac Died by baronchill: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
1. follow ma lead i supply everthing u need
2.the money ad the fame made us change place
3. b4 i go boke i willl be a dug dealer.
makewelli i love u but god loves u more. cry

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I'm Shooting The Vidoe Of My Songs / Vector Ft Mavado – Born Leader / D'banj Overtakes Donjazzy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.