Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (79618 Views)

Tupac (2pac) Shakur Is Alive / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2005
Have you heard? Tupac is Alive in New York!

Have you heard that Tupac is alive and was early this month seen in the streets of New York? Well I don't know how true that is but I guess someone can see to that, shocked shocked
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by esconedge(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2005
tupac ?
ha na lie,person wey don die before dem born yissa last two years,if im dey crawl go heaven he go don reach dere since last three years....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2005
hahaha... he's dead jo.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2005
Well y'all might sayb he is dead. but he was early this month seen in the streets of New York... guess y'all dont read news... cool
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by queen2(f): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2005
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked rolleyes
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by da808cutie(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2005
did you see him with your own eyes? he's dead abeg, if you had said this some years back when i didnt understand the phrase "Tupac lives" wasn't meant to be taken in every literally sence.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by layi(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2005
@lexyflexy
What news? Give us the link
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by senato(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2005
I've never heard of it, but it really can be true. I will get my fact and when I get it i shall tell this forum.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2005
Interesting...how does he looks now with four bullets in his upper torso. Please post a pic !
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2005
George Romero would love to meet him to have him sign the papers to become part of his next Zombie movie.....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2005
Guess somebody is watching too much TV......NO OFFENSE....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2005
So he was seen in the streets of NY.....on roller blades or on a skateboard ? I'm just curious.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2005
Am I too sarcastic ?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2005
nahh.. u r thinking right my brother. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2005
@ Lizzy - thanks for that. If he was on roller blades I would challenge him for a race right away. The loser would have to sing one of his songs on stage in a Karaoke club.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2005
hahahahaha.... That's funny! He would fall flat on roller blades. He's a nigga! They dont roll like that. They roll in big pimped out rides. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2005
Dead men don't sing or dance ! Further I would make him to pay for dinner.....and the drinks.

@ how is dating going with this special guy I mentioned yesterday ?

Don't use this word N*****, doesn't sounds nice to me !
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2005
Ohh Sorry. smiley
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2005
No problem sister, don't know how you handle use of this particular word back home. For me it that does not sounds too good.

If somebody sees Tupac again, would you please give him my email address ? Probably I still can make some money out of him even when he smells a bit by now.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2005
Oh I forgot to mention one thing. I went to a Burger King yesterday and ran into Elvis having lunch with James Dean. A few minutes later John Wayne joined us still wearing his colts.

I know somebody will hate me for all these postings cool
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2005
I love u for it. haha.. It's funny!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2005
Bruce Lee came in a minute later but couldn't pay for his soda as he left his wallet in heaven. Before I was able to help him out he started a fight with the manager.......he won. All the guys looked not not so healthy so I collected their car keys and drove them home.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ur hilarious. Tell me, did u see Aaliyah??
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2005
Sorry, don't know this person but in the parking lot we ran into a cute black girl. Her name was L****. She looked about 16 years old and was asking us for some change and a ride home......We certainly brought her home safe to break some more valuable items.

All the time during the ride John Wayne was making out with Marilyn Monroe in the back.

Am I going too far now ?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2005
@ Angel, hilarious ? No, I'm a bad ass grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2005
You r deff going too far. making out? Tell me what happened next? And did the girl u drop home .... did she break more valuable stuffs? wink cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2005
@ hot-angel, sorry if I went too far. No, the girl we dropped home went straight online to NL. She didn't break anything. The other guys went bowling wink
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2005
hahahaha.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy:

but why didn't they take her. She wanted to go too.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Trooper(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2005
Probably she looked like being too good, probably she seems to be at the age of under 21. The guys all ended up with very bad results. Remember they were all a bit out of control and thought they have to throw the bowling balls at the other people around. They were very successful by doing that....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Haha.... and what were u doing seeing all those dead people throwing bowling balls at 'un-dead' people??
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by layi(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2005
@Trooper
Have u got internet service there in heaven or u r just havin some premonitions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.