Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (39119 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Inability To Browse Using Airtel Mobile Internet On Nokia C2-01 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2012
LeJeun3:

DEACTIVATE doesn't work bro. I work there.

Well Mr Airtel worker I've tried it twice before and it worked for me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
trae_z:

Well Mr Airtel worker I've tried it twice before and it worked for me. tongue
This before d end of a cycle? I'm not saying ur lying, but Airtel doesn't have dat as their list of commands. Maybe, you benefited from a minor glitch.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yes before the end of the cycle. I use the BIS on my laptop via an MTN modem and i sort of download a lot.
Abeg make e be permanent glitch; it's a very necessary command.

1 Like

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by lynxnoon(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
It's not a glitch ... It may just not be among the list they hand out to you CC guys
Have used it several times and most CC guys I call don't even know it . . . Except 1 or 2 who seemed to know what their job.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by sympathy55(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
yamakuza: After the BIS plan on one of my SIMs expired, i loaded a daily plan and its been auto renewing for 2 days now, even though the SIM isnt loaded.

Is this usual? If it is, i dont mind if they auto renew their higher plans too o!

Has anyone else experienced this?

More importantly, how do i stop this so they dont deduct 10k+ when next i recharge , lol !

just send stopautorenew to 440
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
yamakuza: After the BIS plan on one of my SIMs expired, i loaded a daily plan and its been auto renewing for 2 days now, even though the SIM isnt loaded.

Is this usual? If it is, i dont mind if they auto renew their higher plans too o!

Has anyone else experienced this?

More importantly, how do i stop this so they dont deduct 10k+ when next i recharge , lol !

Now this is the kind of glitch we like that we can take advantage of. Suppose we buy a sim, reg for BIS and let the auto renewal take its course without loading any more airtime. sweet!
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Princejaponais(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
LeJeun3:

DEACTIVATE doesn't work bro. I work there.
It works. I did it a couple of days ago.

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by yamakuza: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Princejaponais:
All you need do is to send Deactivate to number for the activation number.

thanks!

sympathy55:
just send stopautorenew to 440

gracias!

trae_z:
Now this is the kind of glitch we like that we can take advantage of. Suppose we buy a sim, reg for BIS and let the auto renewal take its course without loading any more airtime. sweet!

my brother, i dey fear to use the thing o! moreso as i have an alternative. i'll try DEACTIVATE and see what happens when next i recharge.

if to say na general glitch now ...
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2012
Well, thanks for d info. No one has monopoly of knowledge. Cheers
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by rainmaker12(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2012
Airtel unlimited is working, sme1 tried it wit android and it worked. No more 1Gb again....
huray!!!!!!
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by SimplYeahmee(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
rainmaker12: Airtel unlimited is working, sme1 tried it wit android and it worked. No more 1Gb again....
huray!!!!!!

Wats d code nd how much is it?
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by ammanison(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
What's the code pls and how did you do it
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by ammanison(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
@rainmaker are you sure if yes pls share the code so that other members can surf big time
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
rainmaker12: Airtel unlimited is working, sme1 tried it wit android and it worked. No more 1Gb again....
huray!!!!!!
Guy don't just come and raise hopes and go, if you know something SHARE.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Princejaponais(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2012
huray!!!!!!
Like everybody is urging you,share if it is for real and let the community benefit.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Jeffy1206(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
wastin ur tym asking nofin lyk dat ok
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
@rainmaker or whatever ur name is don't just come here and give false hope to peeps here if u know it's real why not share with us rather than this childish behaviour of yours. Or u get the Bleep out of here with immediate effect
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by xzit(m): 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Chitexs250: @rainmaker or whatever ur name is don't just come here and give false hope to peeps here if u know it's real why not share with us rather than this childish behaviour of yours. Or u get the Bleep out of here with immediate effect

Just as his name implied, he made rain...and it fell hard on u! LOL

1 Like

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2012
xzit:

Just as his name implied, he made rain...and it fell hard on u! LOL
that's not funny at all and if u also don't have any thing meaningful to say here just go to sleep and let's peeps with good idea come in mtcheeeeeew
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by xzit(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Chitexs250: that's not funny at all and if u also don't have any thing meaningful to say here just go to sleep and let's peeps with good idea come in mtcheeeeeew

Chitexs250: that's not funny at all and if u also don't have any thing meaningful to say here just go to sleep and let's peeps with good idea come in mtcheeeeeew

I see you have outsourced your sense of humor along with your manners!!! Too damn bad!!! *Weeping from laughter and its all for u* grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
xzit:

I see you have outsourced your sense of humor along with your manners!!! Too damn bad!!! *Weeping from laughter and its all for u* grin grin wink cheesy
I don't have time for clown like u all in the name of humor
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by uncleshegs: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Cant seem to get 3G on my iPad Airtel using this BIS plan. I put the sim into a phone and it tells me I still have 885MB left but once in my iPad, only Airtel and the 4 bars are visible no E(edge) or 3G or the little round 'o' of gprs. I've tried calling their customer service to see whats up but the auto record voice is saying they are experiencing difficulties and cant take my call. Have tried it in Marina and Ojodu, no data signal...Anyone experiencing the same or have a clue what to do?

Thanks
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by uncleshegs: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
BTW...its been working fine until yesterday...
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
uncleshegs: Cant seem to get 3G on my iPad Airtel using this BIS plan. I put the sim into a phone and it tells me I still have 885MB left but once in my iPad, only Airtel and the 4 bars are visible no E(edge) or 3G or the little round 'o' of gprs. I've tried calling their customer service to see whats up but the auto record voice is saying they are experiencing difficulties and cant take my call. Have tried it in Marina and Ojodu, no data signal...Anyone experiencing the same or have a clue what to do?

Thanks
don't panic all is well just Dat Airtel signal are not dat strong in some area cos same thing do happen to my iPhone when at home no 3G at all but at work I have full 3G. So it all depends on ur location. Hope this helps
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Hotdiamond(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Airtel bis 2 for 1 is back. Subscribe for Two months and get the third month FREE. Dial *141*1*2#. Choose from the menu that appears
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hotdiamond: Airtel bis 2 for 1 is back. Subscribe for Two months and get the third month FREE. Dial *141*1*2#. Choose from the menu that appears
how does it work
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Hotdiamond(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Chitexs250: how does it work

just subscribe for 2 months with #2800. You'll get your 2 GB. Third month free.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Princejaponais(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
uncleshegs: Cant seem to get 3G on my iPad Airtel using this BIS plan. I put the sim into a phone and it tells me I still have 885MB left but once in my iPad, only Airtel and the 4 bars are visible no E(edge) or 3G or the little round 'o' of gprs. I've tried calling their customer service to see whats up but the auto record voice is saying they are experiencing difficulties and cant take my call. Have tried it in Marina and Ojodu, no data signal...Anyone experiencing the same or have a clue what to do?

Thanks
Like Chitex told you it has to do with location. Have you jailbroken the iPad? If yes and you have sunset tinge on it,you can switch it to E from 3G. That might help.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Princejaponais(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hotdiamond: Airtel bis 2 for 1 is back. Subscribe for Two months and get the third month FREE. Dial *141*1*2#. Choose from the menu that appears

The menu says 1 complete blackberry monthly that will last for three months. What if you end the data allocated before the 3rd month kicks off? I think that is still not heavy user friendly.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by ammanison(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pls has anyone tried the BIS unlimited service,if yes, how?
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
ammanison: Pls has anyone tried the BIS unlimited service,if yes, how?
that's what am also trying to find out myself but am not too sure if Airtel has BIS unlimited service like other networks
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2012
ammanison: Pls has anyone tried the BIS unlimited service,if yes, how?
On Airtel? Not aware of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / 2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / Etisalat Unlimited Blackberrybisnow Cost #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.