Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (39015 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Inability To Browse Using Airtel Mobile Internet On Nokia C2-01 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by uncleshegs: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2012
Princejaponais:
Like Chitex told you it has to do with location. Have you jailbroken the iPad? If yes and you have sunset tinge on it,you can switch it to E from 3G. That might help.

Chitexs250: don't panic all is well just Dat Airtel signal are not dat strong in some area cos same thing do happen to my iPhone when at home no 3G at all but at work I have full 3G. So it all depends on ur location. Hope this helps

Thanks for the responses. It seems it is the SIM card that is faulty or has some issues. I placed anoter Airtel Sim in and it works. Also carried the original Airtel SIM into a friends iPad and all he get is the Airtel signal, no data working or signs(E, 3G). Thanks anyway.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Any updates yet as regards to the Airtel BIS unlimited download
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Ovap: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls how can I configure my palm treo 750v smartphone to any Nigeria network?
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by emmaugoh1: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Yes,u guys make sense here,pls I was browsing to know which data plan will make sense than the Airtel BSM,cos am using it in my laptop and the hec is not lasting up to two week,so guys which do you recommend,should I trust airtel and hit the 3 in 2 stuff,you know all this network in ninja you can trust them all the time......
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chikebrain: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2012
emma ugoh: Yes,u guys make sense here,pls I was browsing to know which data plan will make sense than the Airtel BSM,cos am using it in my laptop and the hec is not lasting up to two week,so guys which do you recommend,should I trust airtel and hit the 3 in 2 stuff,you know all this network in ninja you can trust them all the time......
I'll advise you go for the unlimited browsing through the use of an MTN BIS or multilinks evdo modem and a VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP.
You could mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by walcolm(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2012
emma ugoh: Yes,u guys make sense here,pls I was browsing to know which data plan will make sense than the Airtel BSM,cos am using it in my laptop and the hec is not lasting up to two week,so guys which do you recommend,should I trust airtel and hit the 3 in 2 stuff,you know all this network in ninja you can trust them all the time......

what i do is just to renew the subscription once i run out of my 1GB data allowance. if you do the math, 1,200 * 2 subscriptions in a month comes to 2,400 for 2Gb of data.

it is still cheaper than paying 3,500 for 1.5Gb of data or paying 8,000 for 6Gb of data offered by other service provider
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by walcolm(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2012
Chitexs250: Any updates yet as regards to the Airtel BIS unlimited download

not sure airtel has plans of giving unlimited data
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by walcolm(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2012
Princejaponais:

The menu says 1 complete blackberry monthly that will last for three months. What if you end the data allocated before the 3rd month kicks off? I think that is still not heavy user friendly.

once you run out of data, just subscribe again
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by rainmaker12(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2012
Assuming airtel r giving unlimited bis plan dat can still work wit normal phone, nd d right aweness to pple, i tell u 90% of nigerians ll switch to airtel, emptyN ll b forced to reduce deir high killing tarriff....
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by tope777(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Can I use Airtel sim to activate Bsm and latter use it on my Mtn unlock modern? Need urgent answer
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Juniorroged(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
tope777: Can I use Airtel sim to activate Bsm and latter use it on my Mtn unlock modern? Need urgent answer
yes u can.just fix ur modem A̶̲̥̅ηD̶̲̥̅̊ create a new profile in ur apllication & in the apn:internet.ng.airtel.com
Username:internet
Pw:internet
Just work it out. Am using it too
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Juniorroged(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
ȋ̝̊ want to know if the airtel tin works on IPhone 4.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chikebrain: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Juniorroged: ȋ̝̊ want to know if the airtel tin works on IPhone 4.
Yes it does
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by emmaugoh1: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chikebrain:
I'll advise you go for the unlimited browsing through the use of an MTN BIS or multilinks evdo modem and a VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP.
You could mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
,Are you saying MTN BIS is unlimited,have u actually tried it or is anyone here who find out its unlimited,,,,
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chikebrain: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2012
emma ugoh: ,Are you saying MTN BIS is unlimited,have u actually tried it or is anyone here who find out its unlimited,,,,
MTN BIS is unlimited in real sense. On your Blackberry phone, you can download any file size as long as your BIS is still active. Note that is no data cap for MTN BIS (its totally unlimited). Although using it on an andriod phone to browse unlimited, needs the help of a VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP. For the part where you asked have u actually tried it or is anyone here who find out its unlimited, i wont tell you about a thing if i havent used it and still using it.
You could mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Juniorroged(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2012
ȋ̝̊ can't browse with my Ipad, ȋ̝̊ did d 1400 plan 4 Airtel, ȋ̝̊ need help here
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Juniorroged: ȋ̝̊ can't browse with my Ipad, ȋ̝̊ did d 1400 plan 4 Airtel, ȋ̝̊ need help here

when did U subscribe? Have U ever used ur sim to browse on airtel? What settings r on ur iPad?
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Juniorroged(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
it works nw bt ȋ̝̊ heard its nt gonna last dat ȋ̝̊ need2deactivate some tins in d IPad. Ђδω true is this
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Juniorroged: it works nw bt ȋ̝̊ heard its nt gonna last dat ȋ̝̊ need2deactivate some tins in d IPad. Ђδω true is this
Well it depends on what U do wife ur iPhones, cos U have 1gig to play around, buh go easy on streaming bro!
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by jude33084(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
I want to use it for my iphone 3G. I hope it works wink
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by sonety2k(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
cool
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by jude33084(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Airtel network in Thomas estate Ajah is very weak. Airtel should come aŋԂ do something about it o angry

1 Like

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by luluosas(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
jude33084: I want to use it for my iphone 3G. I hope it works wink
I am even using it on 'ordinary Java phone' right now (LG GX500) using it as a modem via Bluetooth. So, if it can work for Java phone, then, a Smart phone is a must.

1 Like

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by BashToks: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2012
luluosas:
I am even using it on 'ordinary Java phone' right now (LG GX500) using it as a modem via Bluetooth. So, if it can work for Java phone, then, a Smart phone is a must.
The activation code please.. wana try it out too ab3g!
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by luluosas(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
BashToks:
The activation code please.. wana try it out too ab3g!
Text BSM to 440 and the size is 1048.57MB and to check your balance, dial *123*10#. Thank you.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by rainmaker12(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
@Jude I'm @ badore ajah....its manageable here

1 Like

Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by jude33084(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2012
rainmaker12: @Jude I'm @ badore ajah....its manageable here

Badore seems to have Ǧ☺☺ϑ network than Thomas estate. Anyway my bros said its due to mtn mass attenuating device close to us here. Mtn aŋԂ Glo both have Ǧ☺☺ϑ reception here though.smiley
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Samchelsea(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2012
For my area Airtel Bis fast lyk jet but the only glitch is the limited data cap, I think that's why MTN and their poor network is still existing cos they offer unlimited data
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by LeJeun3: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Airtel will soon launch its 4G LTE, however consolidating such area as Ajah and is environs is going on. If you a device with 4G keep ur finger crossed, cos I have seen up to 3.75G.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by luluosas(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Samchelsea: For my area Airtel Bis fast lyk jet but the only glitch is the limited data cap, I think that's why MTN and their poor network is still existing cos they offer unlimited data
Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/testing-glo-blackberry-plans-phone it might interest you.
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by SkyRider1(m): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2013
pls comfirm airtel bb browsing is still possible on android
Re: Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone by Chikebrain: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2013
Sky Rider: pls comfirm airtel bb browsing is still possible on android
Airtel bb plan on other phones including andriod still works, but note that its just 1GB. Although, MTN offers unlimited using driodvpn.
You can contact me on chike.louis@yahoo.com or @follow me on twitter @chikebrain
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / Airtel Customer Care / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.