Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper (14678 Views)

Oya Show Your Pointed Nose / Learn How To Make Your Hair In 5 Mins With Clip In Hair Extensions / How Do I Look Wit My New Nose Peircin Peircing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper by omorolani(f): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
How far would you go for beauty's sake?

Straight out of Japan, wear this and you get a straightened and pointed nose without surgery.

http://sistasconnect..com/

1 Share

Re: Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper by wumine2: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
does it really works? It's insane
Re: Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper by NoProphecy: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
So looking more European is more beautiful? This is disgusting. Skin whiteners, hair straighteners, now nose pointeners. There is no end to the self-hatred.

1 Like

Re: Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
why the F would I want a pointed nose??
Re: Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper by bizmogul(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
omorolani: How far would you go for beauty's sake?

Straight out of Japan, wear this and you get a straightened and pointed nose without surgery.

http://sistasconnect..com/

Your blog has been deleted!
Re: Get A Pointed Nose In 20 Mins With The Ultimate Nose Shaper by okwabayi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lol. I love my big African nose and its solid ridge. It can take a lot of punishment unlike the white man's weak nose which breaks from a well placed-punch.

(1) (Reply)

WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR? 08139458588 / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / Susan Peters Outfit At A Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.