Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Interior Design/landscape/3d Visualization/3d Models - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Design/landscape/3d Visualization/3d Models (15196 Views)

7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) / Garden Maintenance, Landscape Design, Horticulture Services, Floral Arrangements / 3dmatic Atelier - Architectural 3D Visualization/ Animations, Interior Design Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design/landscape/3d Visualization/3d Models by ticy: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
Success lies in the power of creativity and art of meeting clients quality, time line and acceptance criteria.
Our ear mark is to deliver great designs,and 'all that comes with it'.
www.designetcetera.gnbo.com.ng[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Interior Design/landscape/3d Visualization/3d Models by everything4me: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2013
wow ! That is really nice place ! I should visit it smiley That is cool that are been making 3D models from reality and environment. I am thinking to create some models too and then sellthem smiley Great post. Thanks for the news that I don`t know.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos / Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.