Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) (1403 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Luxury 5 Bedroom Mansion With One Room BQ Megamound Estate Ikota Lagos / . TO LET 5 Bedrooms Duplex With A Room Bq, Car Garage.... Self Compound..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
3d Architectural view of a 7 bed crib modeled in revit and rendered in 3dsmax by me (Attention was just on the building that's why i used a hard ground surface through out), also include structural framework composition and details.
Also for a guide in revit 3d modelling plus other ultra high quality visualization materials in 3ds max
and rendering of your 3d works
Get me on:
chidibecks.ic@gmail.com

Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
sit-out

Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
morning veiw

Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
back

Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by cassidy1996(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
nice job.. building something like dis in Nigeria is very difficult..
1. Most of the materials we get from our market don't have good quality.
2. Most the artisans, the professionals and the engineers cant give their job's good finishing...
3. its expensive...

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
cassidy1996:
nice job.. building something like dis in Nigeria is very difficult..
1. Most of the materials we get from our market don't have good quality.
2. Most the artisans, the professionals and the engineers cant give their job's good finishing...
3. its expensive...

you referring to the garage curtain panel system? because over 70% of the structure is pretty much block work but u are right though because the awesome works i've seen mostly have there parts imported but if a client anticipates somthing that big, i believe it comes with its requirements
Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
b

Re: 7 Bedroom Mansion With A 2 Car Garage And Swimming Pool (3d visualization) by chidibecks: 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
.dwg

(1) (Reply)

** 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex + Swimming Pool In Vgc . N 135m (+pix's) / Royal Haven Garden Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki. N850k. BUY 4 PLOTS GET AN ANDROID PHONE / 800sqm Of Land For Sale Ajayi Apata Estate Ajah Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.