Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,132 members, 7,838,876 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity (10971 Views)

Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study / Man, 35, Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by Naijadr: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2008
the embassy does that, forget whats on their site, my aunt works there at the health section and its required, DNA testing of children-parents
I know a few people who had to do that
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by delegiwa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2008
iceblue:

some of you talk the way you do because u don't have kids - u havent rocked your crying baby to sleep, fed her and watched her make a mess, helped her walk, helped her run, taught her her letters, felt your heart constrict when she said 'dada' the first time, soothed many scraped knees, cleaned many baseless tears, but had to take her doll as seriously as she would, followed her progress, have her break your heart and still be your source of joy, want to give her everything you have if u think it'll make her happy, or successful,

only to be told she isnt your daughter after 25 years of being the no 1 man in her life with all the attendant responsibilities. it's not as simple as return her to her father. i tell u even if she's a trouble kid, you will be torn as to whther to return her to her father who didnt quarrel with her over the second ear-piercing or the tattoo on her shoulder. he doesn't even know her favorite flavor of icecream. believe me, if you're a reasonable man by nature, you'll get over it for the sake of the love u have for that kid. it wont be the same with the woman, but people have been known to make even greater sacrifices for the ones they love. don't be quick to push people away, is my philosophy about relationships and friendships.

the woman on her part now needs to come totally clean and pray very hard that she wont lose her long years of investment in that marriage. how they will recover from that sour, only God can tell.

You just rocked my whole world with this post. God bless you my dear. People like you should should be "in charge of things"

, and that is not a lie
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by MP007(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2008
u need DNA test if your parents are filing for you, green card stuff, This is not the first time am reading this kind of story, But it is good in a way because it helps seperate the bastards from the children(if she really had any for him), lord have mercy
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by rafcrown(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
I LOVE TO DO DNA TESTS FOR ALL MY KIDS.I HAVE 3 BOYS AND I PAID FOR AND DID DNA TESTS AND THEY ALL SCORED 99%.ITS GOOD FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL,WILL AND FOR ASSURACE THAT YOU ARE RAISING YOUR KIDS.I PAID OVER £200 DAD MUM AND 3 KIDS.
ITS NOT SO POPULAR AMONG WE NIGERIANS BUT ABROAD THEY USE THIS A LOT TO SOLVE ISSUES.I LEARNT DEAD PARENTS CAN BE TESTED TO EVEN PROVE IF THEY WERE THE PARENTS
PEOPLE WHO KILLED BOLA IGE,DELE GIWA ETC ARE WORKING FREELY BECAUSE OF OUR LOW LEVEL OF AD0PTION OF MODERN AND SCIENTIFIC TECHNIQUES
THINK MODERN
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by dosituga: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2008
, well,if i may contribute,we should face the fact that the wife is very unfaithful.what if and i dont think I would be able to live with her anymore.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by angel101(f): 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
This is very tough and indeed scary! If i were the man though i dont think i would walk away from the kids i had loved as mine for years. love doesnt just die like that.

On the other hand, i dont think the embassy would deny them the visa on this basis cos the error/misinformation would not have been intentional at least on the part of the man.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by Truequest(m): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
some of you talk the way you do because u don't have kids - u havent rocked your crying baby to sleep, fed her and watched her make a mess, helped her walk, helped her run, taught her her letters, felt your heart constrict when she said 'dada' the first time, soothed many scraped knees, cleaned many baseless tears, but had to take her doll as seriously as she would, followed her progress, have her break your heart and still be your source of joy, want to give her everything you have if u think it'll make her happy, or successful,

only to be told she isnt your daughter after 25 years of being the no 1 man in her life with all the attendant responsibilities. it's not as simple as return her to her father. i tell u even if she's a trouble kid, you will be torn as to whther to return her to her father who didnt quarrel with her over the second ear-piercing or the tattoo on her shoulder. he doesn't even know her favorite flavor of icecream. believe me, if you're a reasonable man by nature, you'll get over it for the sake of the love u have for that kid. it wont be the same with the woman, but people have been known to make even greater sacrifices for the ones they love. don't be quick to push people away, is my philosophy about relationships and friendships.

the woman on her part now needs to come totally clean and pray very hard that she wont lose her long years of investment in that marriage. how they will recover from that sour, only God can tell.

Well thot out I must confess, it won't be easy which ever way the man goes. But you that it has not happened to how are you living your lives. There may be no DNA but God sees all so becareful how you live.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by qimpex: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2008
I know someone that had the same experience. In his case, the DNA test showed that the is a 99.99% chance that he's not the father of his 2 sons. To make matter worst, doctors in Nigeria and Us said he can never father a child. He had surgery some years ago and his new wife gave birth.

I only pity the children. Sometimes our male chauvinistic society is to blame for this.There are many impotent men in Naija but in most cases their family will blame their inability to have a child on their wife. So in order to keep their place the wives resolved to some shady stuffs.

See no evil, hear no evil!
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by ayettymama(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2008
but what if the kids are adopted? cant they take thier adopted kids to america?
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by iceland(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
ayettymama:

but what if the kids are adopted? can't they take their adopted kids to america?
I wonder ooooo!!!
May be there are different procedures to that!
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by cyclopxdan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2008
hey i like that part escape to america lol, grin
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by ogbunleash(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2008
hello every guy/gals on this site,want to know ur view on this issue.i was dating a gal and she left me 4 no reason. now she's coming back to me.do i accept her jst like that?cos she still have not told me the reason for her recent attitude.what do u think i do?
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by spoilt(f): 3:14am On Mar 09, 2008
i dont blame the american embassy, nigerians have been known to 'cross over' with the kids of relatives as their own. undecided
We have been doing it for too long.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 09, 2008
Nigerians are unbelievable
America should just thank their 50 stars they are not bordered by Nigeria.
They think they have problems with Mexicans
There would have been no one left south of the border by now
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by BlackEbony(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
Truly its not an easy decision to make but since its bothered on infidelity then I guess I don't have any choice than to allow her go, its really sad that she could keep such a thing hidden from me her husband for such a long time, she has succeeded in devastating our (me, children and herself) lives, I can only pray for her forgiveness. Its really painful things people do to fellow humans!
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by JEWELoak(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
my brothers and sisters things don spoil .u should not be surprised. this the time so much spoken of in the bible. fellow nairalanders. get close to God today to insure ur future.and protect ur self fr the caricature of devil.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by eroyapa: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2008
sometimes DNA(deoxyribonucleic acid) is true. maybe her husband does not know that his husband is a home and away superstar .
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by dremoney(m): 3:30am On Mar 28, 2008
laughs, dis thread no funny o, na serious issue, meen,d girl don die
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by Biabeke(f): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
What I will tel you guys is that don't even think of it.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by olaoti37(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
;Di am going to shoot the woman [my wife] because she stabed me too in myfragile heart angry
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by Ndipe(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2008
If I am not mistaken, but I think I read the same story in the NY times. It was about the heartache of a man, who either won the green card lottery or was based in the USA, and then filed to bring over his kids. Then boom, DNA was done on the kids, and unfortunately he found out that one or so of the kids does not belong to him biologically. His wife (either alive or not) had cheated on him. He was devastated. The story is sketchy in my imagination, but I am sure I read it.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
I know this as an unquestionable Fact that a DNA test is done for the VISA LOTTERY. Why? because if it is not done - just imagine all the extended family members people will claim as their. Also, if you are filling to bring over your son/ daugther - o boy! what a headache - you have to do a DNA test where you are and your son/daughter does the same. Based on that, I have no doubt in my mind, that the story is indeed true.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by tpia6: 3:32am On Nov 08, 2014
vigasimple:
DNA is usually ordered when there are some doubts by the consular officer to whether or not the child or children belong to the couple has claimed. They will usually have their reasons.

So it is not compulsory but can be mandated if there is a reasonable suspicion that the child does not belong to them as claimed.

True.

A lot of the uproar is probably from the couple pretending they didn't know the kids weren't theirs.

Whereas its likely they were just trying to sneak the children in to begin with.

I see their ( or the man's) point of view though, is he supposed to just up and admit he was trying to pull a fast one?
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by tpia6: 3:35am On Nov 08, 2014
spoilt:
i dont blame the american embassy, nigerians have been known to 'cross over' with the kids of relatives as their own. undecided
We have been doing it for too long.

Anything for a better life.
Re: Visa Lottery Reveals Wife's Infidelity by Emaprince: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Wow!!...readiing this story alone is heartbreaking!..I'm confused on what to do in thhis situation..smh

This type of woman will turn tis world upside down if she finds out hher husband has a side chick.smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. / How Do You Manage The Home In Time Of Scarcity? / Who Is Really The Pillar Of The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.